Dad Pt 2

You did't realize this but you had fallen asleep in the car. You chalked it up to the fatigue and exhaust of adrenaline that's been keeping you on your toes the whole night.

In a tired yawn you stretched and asked "where are we?"

The dashboard's clock read 4:20 so you'd only been asleep for a few minutes. "Dad?"

His eyes didn't leave the road as he responded with a noncommittal grunt, as if that reply would appease your curiosity.

In an attempt to change the mood in the car, you tried to change the topic of conversation. "Dad? What did the cops say when you called?"

Your dad suddenly stopped the car. "We're here."

"Where?" you lightly joked "looks like we're in the middle of nowhere.."  The road was desolate-not a sole on the lone two way street that we had just turned off. Granted, that was most likely due to the fact it was well into the night and almost morning. Right off the road however, was yet another forest that seemed to plague this town.

"I want to show you something *your name*."

You yawned. "Can it wait until morning? The only thing I want to see right now is a bed..."

"No," your father shot out disapprovingly. "This can't wait anymore."

***

If you picked Good Cop, read Good Cop Pt.2

but,

If you picked Bad Cop, read Bad Cop Pt.2