START HERE

"Here we are!" your dad boasted from the driver's side of his beat up ford pick up truck.

You climbed out of the vehicle and surveyed the rather large colonial styled house. Contrast to the ratty old car that laid idle in the driveway, the house was of perfect condition with a beautiful exterior. How your father was able to afford such an expensive house in this affluent neighborhood was beyond you.

And as if your father could read your mind he responded with "I know...but we got her at a steal! The owners were literally giving away the place at that price." Curious, you wanted to ask how much the place actually cost but you knew how much your father struggled financially after the divorce so you decided against it.

You grabbed the last of your belongings and headed staright into the home. The rooms and hallways looked nearly identical making it difficult to navigate the big empty house. After spending about ten minutes searching the house and trying to memorize the layout you gave up and found the room which contained all your boxes and bed. Content with the size of the room and closet you decided to officially make this your room.

Your dad was outside meeting the neighbors and due to the fact your siblings were in college you were bored out of your mind. It was around dusk so going out exploring was not an option. Instead you took out your phone and opened a wonderful app called "Wattpad".

A yawn escaped your lips. You put down phone and looked at the time. "Shit," you grumbled to yourself. More than three hours had past and you barely even noticed. "Not again...damn fanfiction."

Strange. After so many hours you would think your dad would have come up and say something or at least bring up some food. Like any other normal teenager in this situation you went downstairs to get some food.

You walked down the wooden stairs and made it to the living area. "Aye yo dad I'm hungry!" The room was deserted so you checked another room, and then another room, and then another...

"Dad?" You called out suddenly getting anxiet about the fact your dad left you alone in the new home at night. "Dad!" But to no avail no response.

Trying to claim yourself down, you rationalized a list of reasons that could explain his absence: 'maybe he's getting pizza' or 'maybe he's at a neighbor's house'.

In your attempt to put your nerves to rest you subconsciously walked to the kitchen. A smile crossed your lips after you realized where you ended up. Jackpot.

Food. Food. Food. All worries about your MIA father were pushed to the far side of your brain when you saw that stainless steel refrigerator. But before you opened it you saw a note that was left by your dad:

Y/N,

I went to the store to pick up some groceries Don't worry I'll be back shortly I was going to tell you but I know how you get went I interrupt your fanfic reading.

There was something different about this handwriting. You couldn't really pinpoint it but it just looked off. The words looked like it was wrote in a hurry and the font was so small you nearly had to squint to read it. You ignored all of that because of your growing hunger.

Before you could even open the fridge a knock sounded from the front door. You:

A) Open it

or

B) Ignore it and continue your hunt for food