Check To See Who That Was

A) Check to see who that was

You grabbed your big boy pants and snuck down the stairs. From the safety of your little hideout near the stairs you began to look for the source of the noise. You almost gave up thinking the noise was just a figment of your imagination until you saw a woman standing in your living room.

She looked around, searching for God knows what. "Hello. I'm just trying to help." You froze in spot. "I'm not an intruder, please I know you're here."

You:

A) respond

or

B) run back to your room and hide under the covers

---

If you chose A read on. If you selected B find the chapter called "run back and to room and hide".

A) Respond

"Excuse me?" you answered boldly. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" You walked toward her to try and be a little more intimidating. The woman face was tear stained leaving her with red puffy eyes.

Upon further observation you saw that the woman was in her mid to late twenties, which strangely to you made her seem more truthworthy. "I- I just wanted to help. I'm your neighbor Lizbeth. But we need to leave now."

As 'trustworthy' as she may seem, you knew well enough to take off with strangers. "I'm sorry but I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave."

"There's someone in your house. Please come with me now. We don't have much time left."

You:

A) let her stay

or

B) kick her out