Butcher's Knife

Read if your weapon of choice was 'butcher's knife'.

You ran and ran but Lizbeth still kept a pretty good distance behind you. Wait. You have a weapon. Why are you running then?

You slowed down, turned around and pulled out your large butcher's knife, waiting for Lizbeth to show. And only a few seconds later did she finally come into view. "Stay back!" you screamed.

Lizbeth slowly crept towards you.

"Stay back or I swear to God you'll regret it."

As she kept walking near you she let out an ominous chuckle. "Please. I'm not afraid of you (*insert embarrassing childhood nickname)."

Your grip on the knife was loosening. It felt as the whole thing weighted a thousand pounds. "W-w-what did you call me?" How could she possibly know that name. Only your father called you that...

Lizbeth slowly crept towards you.

"You heard me (*insert embarrassing childhood nickname). You're so pathetic, you really are. No wonder-

With all her monologuing you didn't realize how close she's gotten. But something inside of you made you stand your ground and let her finish.

"No wonder your mom left your sorry ass."

Everyone has their breaking point. A moment where something inside of them breaks, tips, falls, crack making them unable to fully be aware of reality. When all of time seems to stop.

You pounced on Lizbeth so fast she couldn't even pull out her switch blade. "You. Shouldn't. Have. Said. That." you growled between stabs.

When you finally regained control of your body and saw her limpless body you threw up. Since you didn't eat dinner it was mostly acid that stung your throat. Anything was better than the taste of wet blood in your mouth.

What do you do know?

A) Keep running

Or

B) Steal a car