Open It

A) Open it

You reasoned that it was probably your father back from the store so walked to the door.

"Shouldn't he have a key though?" you thought to yourself. The door had a peep hole so it wouldn't to look.

Before you could even take another step your phone rung. You let out an interactive groan as you walked toward your room. "Just a minute," you said loud so the person on the other side of the door to hear. However they seemed to disagree due to the insistant knocking. All the while your phone keep ringing.

'If I don't get my phone now it'll be a miss call' but 'that might be my dad at the door. Plus it sounds really urgent' Quick You:

A) Go answer your phone

Or

B) Go answer the door

----

If you picked A read on. If you picked B find the chapter titled "Answer the Door"

A) Go answer your phone

You proceeded to your room to answer your phone. Checking the caller ID you were surprise to find that it was your dad.

Upset that your dad left you alone you answer with a snarky "long time no see."

The connection was somewhat shaky so you only heard bits and pieces of what your father was trying to say. "D-don't open.. door."

The tone of his voice brought you on edge. "What?"

"Killer on lose. No matter wha...don't open...so sorry...on my way, I lov-" and the call shut off.

"Dad! Dad!" you cried through the choices and receiver even though you knew what the call dropped. You called back several times and each one ended up going straight to voicemail. "Shit. Shit. Shit. This can't be happening." You cursed to yourself.

And as if things weren't bad enough you heard something coming from downstairs. "You got to be kidding me. Well I think I'm going to..."

A) "check to see who that was"

Or

B) "stay upstairs where it's safe"