Ignore It...food time

B) Ignore it and continue your hunt for food

"Fudge that, I'm starving," you said as you opened the fridge door. Nothing. Figures. That explains why your father went to the store...

Speaking of your dad, you wondered if that read him at the door. But it couldn't be cause your dad should have a key. The stranger still kept knocking. You had to give the guy credit, he was a persistent one.

The knocking continued putting you on edge. This however did not stop your quest of finding food. "Go away! I have a gun!" you threatened while looking through the pantry. The threat wasn't entirely fake since your dad did keep a gun. You weren't entirely sure where it was now after all the commotion of moving but the location of the gun was the least of your worries at the moment.

Bingo. Just when you thought all hope was lost you spotted some bananas. You eyed those bananas like a hunter eyed it's prey. Like a 12 year old eyed Dylan Sprout's nudes...

Satisfied with your hunt, you decided to go upstairs and eat your bounty. That is, until the fucker started knocking again!

What do you do?

A) Go upstairs and wait for the guy to go away

Or

B) Answer the door

---

If you chose A read on. If you chose B find the chapter titled "Answer the Door".

A) Go upstairs and wait for the guy to go away

You had enough of whoever that was knocking this late. Instead you decided to ignore this jerk and drown out the banging with some music.

"Maybe I should call the police," you thought. But since you lived on the outskirts of a big city the police would take at least half an hour to get here. Even more so since you weren't in any real inmanent danger. So by the time they actually came he'd/ she'd be gone.

You swallowed those bananas like no bodies business and turned on music on your phone.

An amber alert popped up on your phone saying that a dangerous serial killer was on the lose and that police advised everyone to stay inside. You couldn't read the rest of the report because the twenty percent battery warning flashed on your screen. You combated the problem by closing some apps and dimming the phone's brightness. "There," you smiled triumphantly to yourself for out smarting modern technology.

The knocking finally ceased so your worries stopped at well. Finally. You began to doze off until you heard movement from downstairs. To confirm this you turned off your music and waited. You heard the sound continue and began to sweat in fear.

Decision time:

A) Check to see who that was

or

B) Stay upstairs where it's safe