Handgun

Read if your weapon of choice was 'hand gun'.

You ran and ran but Lizbeth still kept a pretty good distance behind you. Wait. You have a gun. Why are you running then?

You slowed down, turned around and pulled out your small black gun, waiting for Lizbeth to show. And only a few seconds later did she finally come into view. "Stay back!" you screamed.

Lizbeth slowly crept towards you.

"Stay back or I swear to god I'll shoot!"

As she kept walking near you she let out an ominous chuckle. "Please. I'm not afraid of you (*insert embarrassing childhood nickname)."

Your grip on the gun was loosening. It felt as the whole thing weighted a thousand pounds. "W-w-what did you call me?" How could she possibly know that name. Only your father called you that...

Lizbeth slowly crept towards you.

"You heard me (*insert embarrassing childhood nickname). You're so pathetic, you really are. No wonder-

With all her monologuing you didn't realize how close she's gotten. You tightened your grip and aimed the gun. In response Liz took out a switch blade. "Didn't anyone ever tell you to never bring a knife to a gun fight." And with that you closed your eyes and pulled the trigger.

Click.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to put bullets in a gun?"

---

Time of Death:

2:26

Police found your body with 3 large abrasions to the neck and upper torso.

(You Died. Try Again?)