Chapter 66 - a TRIPLE Dinner date?!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A TRIPLE dinner date?!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Its mid-day, Varian has come to the castle after doing his chores like usual, Sophie has annoyed the living alchemy out of-

"Did you just say alchemy awww! That's so cute!" Varian boops your nose.

"Did I? Huh, didn't notice." You blush.

"PLEASE don't turn into a clone of Varian, I couldn't live! One Varian is enough." Sophie giggles.

"No, the world doesn't need anymore Varian's, he's mine and mine only. Now, can I continue? This is supposed to be the journal entry."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Anyway, Sophia like usual annoyed the living day out of Eugene and Varian.

It's just a normal day, apart from two things, Cass and her new boyfriend.

-
-

You, Eugene, Rapunzel, Varian and of course Sophie are on a balcony watching Cass and Andrew.

Cassandra is hanging up wet sheets. Andrew creeps up behind one. Cassandra notices and throws it at him. He jokingly runs after her. 

"Wow. Cassandra actually found a boyfriend." Eugene smirks.

Rapunzel smiles dreamily at Andrew, "He is so hand- His Hands! His, um- they aren’t proportional to the rest of his body, gross, ugh, not attractive." she scoffs.

"You think he’s handsome? His eyebrows are clearly asymmetrical, and you call that facial hair? Come on." Eugene huffs.

You're also smiling at them both, not because you find him attractive, its because Cass finally found someone she could love too.

Varian notices you smiling at them both and assumes your attracted to him like Rapunzel.

"Yeah, plus hes too muscular. " Varian crosses his arms and stares at you annoyed.

Sophie clears her throat to get your attention.

"Oh, sorry! Lost in my own world!" You giggle.

"Right..." Varian turns around and listens to Rapunzel you do the same.

"How great would it be if the six of us became best friends and did couple-y things all the time together?"

"Uh, great isn’t the first word that comes to mind. Honestly. Stomach-churning. That does."

Varian scoffs,  "Yeah, besides What about Sophie."

You can tell Varian and Eugene and envious of Andrew and you understand with Eugene, but why Varian?

Rapunzel smiles while ignoring Eugene, "Sophie can join in too! The only problem is... I think Cass is kinda shy when it comes to admirers."

"Cassandra may be a lotta things, and I mean," He laughs, "a lot of things, but shy ain’t one of ‘em. You’re better off letting her handle this however she sees best."

"I agree with you, to a point..."

Sophie leans on the stone wall and smirks, "and to which point would that be?"

Rapunzel runs off.

You zone out seeing pictures in your mind again, most of them the same as last time except two... one is a blurry image of what looks like Sophie in a dark room and the only light is from a small barred window. And the second is you dropping something to the floor and Varian in a massive machine."