Chapter 20 - A family reunited

You stop a few feet away from the wall in shock. You see Cass go passed you but you didn't care.

You slowly get closer to the wall when the Queen catches up to you all. Sebastian helps you up onto the wall.

You stand the quiet awkward for about 30 seconds before running and give Quirin the biggest hug, "I missed you..." Quirin smiles when he sees your face light up. "Wheres Varian? Is he okay? How did you know I was racing to the wall? Are you allowed to be here near me?" You ask so many questions in a few seconds even you got overwhelmed by them.

"Varian is at the house and yes he's okay, and Queen Ariana told me you were going to race to the wall about a week ago." He picks you up. "Of course we're allowed near you. We kept you here for your safety. And I'm sorry I didn't believe that you wanted to change." You hug him, "and we both missed you, especially Varian he wouldn't stop talking about you..." you blush slightly.

He helps you down off the wall. "So... wanna come to ours for the night? You can tell us about all of the adventures you've had here."

Your face lights up in excitement. Cass laughs when you start squealing and jumping up and down.

"Yes! Yes yes!!!!" You try to calm yourself but you cant. Quirin laughs slightly.

"Can we take Sebastian with us to old Corona?" You ask politely to the Queen.

"If Sebastian wants to I don't see why not." She giggles at how excited you are.

"Well, we have a stable in old Corona to put him in." Quirin answers.

"Want to buddy?" Sebastian nods while smiling.

"Great! What are we waiting for?!" You hug Cass and Queen Ariana.

"I'll cya tomorrow!" You shout whole your riding Sebastian and Quirin walking the side of you.

Cass and Queen Ariana wave while getting back on their horses.