Chapter 25 - Can perfect get any better?

You wake up hearing Eugene screaming.

"Huh, what's going on?! Max?" You watch Max pulling Eugene you're slightly entertained by this but go help Rapunzel.

"Woah calm down Max! Leo, can you ask Max to calm down?" He nods his head but before he flies over Rapunzel has already calmed him down.

You stand there in shock. "Woah Rapunzel usually when Max gets on his high horse-" you laugh at what you just said.

"Sorry max, I mean gets angry by someone he doesn't calm down very easily. Though he is a sweetie." You and Rapunzel pat his head.

"Do you know where Sebastian is Max?" Max nods his head.

"Stables?" He nods his head again.

You walk over to Eugene to let Rapunzel talk to Max.

"How do you know that horse?"

"Have you forgotten I live at the castle?" You raise a brow.

"Oh yeah." He smiles and you help him to his feet.

You and Eugene walk over to Max and Rapunzel, "Look. Today is kind of the biggest day of my life, and the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested."

Max grunts at him.

"Just for twenty-four hours and then you can chase each other to your heart’s content, okay?"

You Zone out staring at the Kingdom but hearing Rapunzel say, "And it’s also my birthday. Just so you know."

You turn around, "Hey Rapunzel, I need to meet someone but I'll meet you at the dance." You wink at her.

You run to the Kingdom and look at all the activities going on, they really went up and beyond this year.

Your going passed the alleyways when your dragged into the alleyway.

"Huh? Who is it?" You see a figure in the shadows.

The figure walks out of the shadows.

"Varian! You scared me!" You hug him.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to I was just collecting some bird feathers for a project then I saw you!" He chuckles.

"V, it's the princess birthday why don't you come and have some fun to get you away from your projects." You smile.

"But!" You pull Varian away from the alley.

"Okay! Okay! I suppose so... I guess I can't say no to you." You blush slightly.

You pull him to Monty's store, "Hey Uncle Monty! Got anything new?"

"Hello (___)! Why yes I do!" He looks at Varian, "Oh and you brought a friend!"

"Yes, this is Varian he's who I always talk about." Varian blushes and you giggle.

Monty smiles, "Oh of course! Please to meet you. I'll go get you the new fudge pops that I just made!"

Monty goes to the backroom.

"You've never been in here have you?" You say.

"Uhm no... I usually just work on my projects in my lab..." You stare at him.

"What?" He looks at you.

"Sorry... I was just lost in thought." You smile.

"Here you go, kids! Chocolate fudge pops with caramel inside!" Monty comes back to the front.

"It's on the house since it's the young mans first time!"

"Thanks, Uncle Monty! You have a good day!"

Monty chuckles, "Goodbye (__)!"

You and Varian walk out of the shop, "Hey V, I need to meet someone Quickly before the dance." You say while sucking on the fudge pop.

"Uh yeah sure, I have a question..." Varian rubs the back of his neck.

"Hm?" You look at him.

"I- I was wondering if you want me to hire a boat... to see the lanterns tonight... Of course only if you want to ..." he starts to mumble.

You blush, "I would love too Varian, Besides I was gonna ask you..."

Varian blushes.

"(__)!!" You hear Rapunzel in the crowd.

"I gotta go! Meet me on top of the hill!"

"Oh okay!" You hear Varian shout.

"She was gonna ask me!" Varian whispers excitedly then walks to hire a boat for tonight.

You walk up to Rapunzel, "Hey! Could I have the Satchel? I'm going to give it to him..." Rapunzel blushes.

"Sure thing!" You pass over the satchel.

"Are you going to join the dance?" Rapunzel asks.

"Uhm I'm not sure, I need to get my horse and find Leo and then meet someone." You blush lightly.

"Ooohhhhh have you got a-" you cut her off before she says the last word.

"Were just friends Rapunzel..."

"Anyway good luck with the dance!"

You run off to the castle to get Sebastian.