Chapter 13 - A suprise from Willow

"(___), Come on it's time to wake up..."

You yawn, "My eyes aren't awake yet so neither am I..." you say with another yawn.

Suddenly you feel something grab your ankles and pull you off the bed.

You fall down with a thud. "Fine, I'm awake!" You groan.

"That's better, I have someone I need you to meet after breakfast this morning okay?"

You sit on the bed "who is it?"

"She's going to be your guardian while you're in the castle and I think you will like her." Queen Ariana sat next to you on the bed and is now brushing your hair.

"How was your first night here? I noticed you had the window open all night..."

"Oh sorry about that..." You giggle," Leo likes to stretch his wings early in the morning so I just keep the window open."

The queen has now French braided your hair.

"You should get ready (___), Here are some clean clothes for you. She passes you a Jean skirt and a checkered top.

"Thanks." You go behind the divider and get changed out of the nighty they gave you last night.

You look in the mirror, it didn't feel like you but you couldn't complain to the Queen, she was being so nice when she could've just thrown you in the dungeons.

"Well, are you ready for breakfast? You've got a busy day today." She puts an arm around you and you both walk to the Dinning room.

You walk with Ariana when you hear a voice that sounds familiar, kinda like Queen Ariana's.

"Ari!" A woman runs straight up to Queen Ariana and gives her a bear hug.

"Oh Willow, I didn't know you were coming today."

"Surrrpriseeee!!" Willow squeals when she sees you.

"Awwww! Who's this little cutie!!" She pulls you in for a bear hug.

"Can't... breathe..." She let's go of you
Of you and Messes up your hair.

"Sorry, you're just so adorable! What's your name sweetie?"

"(___)." You reply before the Queen cuts you off.

"Willow, why don't you join us for breakfast? Frederick will be joining us soon-"

"FREDERICK!" you see King Frederick walking through the door before getting tackled with a bear hug.

"Oh hello, Willow... I wasn't expecting you here today." King Frederick tries to get his breath back.

Willow let's go of king Frederick and walks back to Queen Ariana. "So, what are we doing today sis?!"

"Well, (___) is meeting her guardian today and will have time to get to know her so I have a free schedule-"

"Great!! We can catch up with each other!" She squeals before seeing you staring at the ground with an emotionless face.

"What's the matter little one? Arnt, you exited to meet your guardian?"

You sigh, "Yeah, I am..." Ariana starts to speak.

"She's just missing a friend of hers." She smiles at you.

"Now let's get breakfast and Willow why don't you tell us what you have been all this time."

You all sit down and begin eating breakfast but of course, you miss Varian running up to the chair and being a dorky gentleman.