Chapter 41 - Another long lost memory.

WARNING SAD SCENE TO THE POINT I NEARLY CRIED WRITING THIS

You're in a room you recognize again, but this time it wasn't the orphanage... it was your old bedroom.

"Momma! It's too early for bedtime already!" Your past self steps in the room.

"Oh, sweetie, I know you'll never wake up tomorrow morning if you don't go to bed" a woman walks into the room... your mother.

They can't see you, you're stuck just watching your mother and your past self.

"But momma I'm not sweepy..." your old self yawns.

Your mother giggles, "its sleepy sweetie."

"That's what I said!" The little you jumps onto your old bed.

Your mother picks you up and sits you on her lap.

"Can you sing me a lullaby, momma? Pwetty pwease!" Your younger self pleads.

"Okay sweetheart..." your mother looks down with some tears in her eyes.

"This one might help you later in life, my little star shine." She cradles you with your head on her shoulder.

You wanted to get out of this memory, it hurt too much to re-watch this.

Your mother sings, "Cast away your worries, my dear."

"For tomorrow comes a new day. Hold to me, you've nothing to fear."

You shout, "please! No more!" But no-one can hear you since it's a dream.

"For your dreams out not far away. As you lay your head and you rest, may your dreams take over my love."

You start to tear, "Please... I don't want anymore..."

"Listen close, my daughter of the west, for your destiny lies above." She points to the moon and the stars through the window.

"Though the world is cruel, there's a light that still shines, in the darkest days of our lives. When all hope seems lost and you can't find your way, think of me when you look to the sky."

She stands up again with you and goes to the window, "Child mine, your future is bright, for your father's blood's in your veins."

She walks over to your old bed and places you down, "In dark times, I pray you will fight, for the world will soon know your name."

Your sleepy past self looks up, "I love you, momma..."

"I love you too, my Starlight." She walks out of the room with your old self asleep.

-
-
-

"(__) wake up!!" You hear a call and once again you wake up.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness that was so hard to write! Sorry if this upset anyone else because it definitely got me! I've gotta admit I've never teared up with my own writing before. Well, I think it's time for me to go look at funny youtube videos and forget this chapter even exists.

Cya later!