Chapter 92 - D-dad?!

_*_* _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

D-Dad?!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Dad?" You tilt your head.

"Yes, my Starlight?"

You try to make words come out of your mouth, "Its- its y-you? But I don't-"

Your dad smiles lightly, "(__)... remember who you are. Your not just a random kid in this world. You've got the power over the stars. And most importantly you connect the sun and the moon together."

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it... You know Rapunzel is the sundrop. She is the sun. You are the star crystal. You are the stars. And who else has something unusual about them?"

"Shorty?"

"Yes- I MEAN NO, unusual about their hair. I see you've got a stripe in your hair now, Huh?"

Your eyes Widen, "Varian? Are you saying Varian is the Moon?"

Your dad smiles lightly, "You were destined to be together. But that's not why I brought you here."

"Brought?"

"Yes, brought. You're not in Corona dear, yes your body is, But you are not. Look around."

You glance around to see your in a ginormous galactic area.

"I dont have much time to talk to you (__)... Even though I would love to answer your questions, it's better for you to figure them out yourself."

"So why did you bring me here?"

Your dad chuckles, "Now there is a good question. So I've seen Rapunzel fell apart after that snowstorm didn't she?"

You nod.

"And Varian has fallen into darkness..."

You think for a moment then suddenly your face lights up, "When the sun is in it's weakest state, the moon will sink into a darkness only the stars can save!!!!"

"Well done, my Starlight. Oh, and just so you know, threatening to break a heart, will fix the heart you threatened to break."

"W-wha?"

"(__), wake back up! We need you more than ever."

your dad smiles, "There's your call. I love you, my Starlight."