Chapter 61 - The best Christmas gifts ever

"What's that?" You ask.

"Well, ever since I met you... I've always called you Milady correct?"

"Yeah..." you smile.

"Well..." Varian pulls out a heart-shaped locket.

"Will you actually be Milady (__)?" Varian goes red blushing.

You freeze for a moment did he just ask you?!

"V-Varian I don't know what to say!" You stutter.

"Well, you could say yes..." Varian chuckles.

"Of course I'll say yes!" You blush.

"R-Really!?" Varian swings you around and hugs you.

You take his hand and interlock it with yours.

"So, that means my present will work!" He chuckles and puts a locket around your neck. "And I made one for me too! They can connect together see!"

 "And I made one for me too! They can connect together see!"

"Thank you, Varian

"Thank you, Varian..." You open up the locket and it has a drawing of you and Varian at the docks on Rapunzel's birthday.

"Varian... did you take one of the drawings from my journal?" You smirk.

"N-no! Okay yes, I did but it was perfect so-"

You kiss him on the cheek, "Thank you, Varian, now we should get back everyone is worried about you."

Varian goes bright red with blushing the stokes the side of your face with his finger, "Alright, I'll meet you there."

You walk out of your bedroom trying to keep your cool and you head back to the Dinning room for breakfast.

Varian's POV

Varian watches you walk out the bedroom keeping calm until you leave.

He hears the door click shut and victory dances, "Yes! Yes! Yes!! I asked her out and she said yes!!!"

Varian starts singing like a dork."(__) and Varian sitting in a tree we go together like al-chem-y!!"

He jumps up and down.