Chapter 94 - A breakdown break out ⭐

୨:୧┈┈┈┈┈ ·  · ┈┈┈┈┈୨:୧

A break down break out

୨:୧┈┈┈┈┈ ·  · ┈┈┈┈┈୨:୧

Varian held the bars of the prison carriage, sighing as he wondered how he even got into this situation. What happened to him to make him turn into this villain that destroyed everything that he once loved.

He once loved... and still does. Yet it didn't feel like home anymore, it was nothing more than a place that would never accept him anymore.

Well, what could he do now? His chance at life was over...

Could he ever get a chance at redemption? Hmph, probably not.

He took a deep breath, thinking of the ones he loved, mainly you. "It's not simple to say... that most days, I don't recognize me. That These shoes and this apron."

Varian leant against the wall, slowly falling to the floor, feeling like he was drowning in sadness, maybe a little guilty though he would never admit it, "That place and its patrons, have taken more than I gave them."

Anger was starting to rise in him as a few minutes passed, this was all of Rapunzel's fault! If she just listened to you none of this would've happened!

Ruddiger ran up in concern, it was unusual for his owner to act like a complete mess. Varian pet his head for comfort,  "It's not easy to know, I'm not anything like I used to be. Although it's true, I was never attention sweet center...
I still remember that girl."

He quickly calmed down again, trying to forget about the royals, after all, it's not them he really cares about. Varian cares about you.

Slowly, he took out the other half of his locket, wanting to see your face once more. Once more feeling guilty, you did so much for him during this monstrous time, yet he took you for granted. "She's imperfect, but she tries. She is good but she lies..."

He clutched the locket to his heart,  "She is hard on herself... She is broken and won't ask for help..."

He couldn't help but smile dreamily at the picture you two were such an amazing couple,  it was almost like you were destined to be together, "She is messy, but she's kind. She is lonely, most of the time. She is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie..."

Well, what could he say? His dad always said that you and Varian were a match made in heaven.

Too bad you were on earth.

"She Is gone... but she used to be... mine."

It had been around an hour since the carriage had gone, Varian was sinking lower and lower into himself, wonder how he would cope being in a cell for eternity. Without you.

Well, of course you would come save him right? You couldn't just leave him here, could you? ...Could you?

Suddenly the carriage stopped, Varian raised his head in suspicion, he had been lost in thought for so long he had no idea he was even in the palace.

The door burst open, Varian flinched as he saw an intimidating man scowl at him from the other side. "Let's go."

Varian picked himself off the ground and walked with a tremble over to the man. The man yanked him out of the carriage and hastily started to walk to the Dungeons.