Chapter 91 - Secret of the sundrop

Before this chapter begins, I would like to say a huge thank you to Angel_1072004 For making such an awesome fan art! It actually inspired me to write today and not to take a break-💖

I'm shuck-

Anyway on with de chapter!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The secret of the sundrop

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

At the castle

Everyone is celebrating getting ready for Rapunzel's 19th birthday.

Everyone except the birthday girl herself.

Rapunzel stares out of the window of her window, gazing out when Eugene knocks.

"Princess? Happy birthday! How ya doing?"

Rapunzel turns around, "How am I doing? Let's see, um I found out my dad has been lying to me for months, a secret squad of guards hunted us down, destroyed my childhood home. Oh, and most recently! I committed treason while helping three extremely unstable kids steal the most powerful object in the seven Kingdoms, which they already had! And let's not forget that one's an Alchemist and the other two are extremely clever thieves! AND ONE IS MY SISTER!"

She calms down, "But enough about me. Let's talk about you." She sighs, "Sorry."

"No, no, it's okay. But hey, I know what will cheer you up."

Eugene pulls her to the hall, "Present room!" He laughs.

Rapunzel's face lights up, "Goodness! These are all for me?"

"The people love you! Oh, I am so good at this." Eugene shakes a wrapped up box, "Look, look! It's a set of paintbrushes. -- Someone got a new necklace. - And this is -...clearly something that probably shouldn't have been shaken. Oh, that one next? Come on, socks? She doesn't even wear shoes, people!"

Rapunzel walks up to a sign that says wind me. "Wind Me?" She looks and the music box and winds it up. "Kinda creepy..."

She turns around a freidborg is stood with a dress.

"Oh, hi! Oh! Freidborg! You startled me. Wait, is it time for my fitting? Where's Cassandra?"

"I haven't seen her all day. See? Things aren't so bad after all." Eugene laughs.

Rapunzel's face turns serious, "No. Come on. We should find her." She runs out.

Eugene chases her, "Friedborg, keep up the..." he clears his throat, "Yeah, keep it up."

They run out to see Cass stacking crates.

"Cass? What are you doing?"

Cass grunts in an effort, "Haven't you heard? This is my new assignment."

"What are you talking about?"

"Seems like your dad found out I was the one who snuck you out of Corona before your coronation. And, well..." she groans, "Here we are..."