Chapter 20

Draco: Y-yes. 

Harry: Take it, give it to her and apologize, you just heard her Malfoy! SHE IS WORRIED THAT YOU ARE ALONE!! AFTER EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE, THAT'S WHAT'S WORRYING HER! (He yelled at him, his eyes filled with anger. )

Draco: I can't! What's broken is broken! 

Harry: Yes...but you will break her even more if you will still act like this and ignore her! (And with that he left the tower, leaving Draco with the necklace, crying.  He muttered the password and entered the slytherin common room, as he saw Pansy sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace.)

Pansy: Aw, Drake, why are you crying? 

Draco: Just leave me the hell alone! (He yelled, and slammed the door from his dorm.  He left behing an infuriated Parkinson. )

Pansy: You will see, Draco..

------
(Draco looked at himself in the mirror. He just saw a monster. He cried out louder and punched the mirror violently, breaking it into million pieces. )

Draco: WHAT HAVE I DONE?! (He screamed, not carrying that someone might hear him.)

(His hand was bleeding, but it didn't even compared to the pain that he had into his heart. )

------
(Pansy entered her room and took her camera out, unlocking the drawer. She let a sound of exasperation out of her mouth when she tried to open it. She pressed every button continously angrilly that she might lose Draco. She had to do something! )

Pansy: Were is the fucking button!? (She said as she punched the device.  Suddenly a blond haired girl entered the room. )

Pansy: Ah! Daphne! Come over here and help me out! 

Daphne: Yeah, what Pansy?

Pansy: I don't remmember which button opened this thing! 

Daphne: The black one, in the back!  Pansy: Ugh! Greengrass!! Take it and open it, I don't know which one, you're the expert one! (She said rolling her eyes.  )

Daphne: Oh...Merlin.  (She took it and pressed the button. )

Daphne: What is this? Is this the the prefects room? (She said as she looked closely. )

Pansy: That's none of your business! Give it back! She tried to snatch the camera from her hands, but Daphne pulled it back.)

Daphne: How did you get in there?! (She said, and when she pressed another button, her eyes grew wide. )

Pansy: GIVE IT BACK!!! (She screamed as her life depended on it, pulling it back and forth. )

Daphne: Oh! GOD! IS THAT...me and NOTT?! (She cried. )

Pansy: N-no! 

Daphne: You are such a manipulative bitch!!!! (She yelled and dragged the device back. )

Pansy: Greengrass, let it go! 

Daphne: NO! (And with that the camera fell on the floor breaking into pieces.)

(Daphne started laughing as she left behind her a crying Parkinson.  Pansy took the pieces into her hands and started crying...something that never happened to her before. )

Pansy: NO! (She screamed. )

------
(You couldn't eat properly, you couldn't sleep. Your everyday routine was: school, library, sleep, repeat.  You woke up with a major headeache. You dressed up and got to the Great Hall, as usual, sitting in the corner of the slytherin table with Blaise...but something was different, and strange. All students were either staring at you, laughing at you or whispering about you.)

You: Blaise, what's going on? 

Blaise: Pansy...that's going on... (She told the entire school how Draco toyed with you the hole time and you fell for him like a...  )

You: Like a what, Blaise? (You said pushing your plate away, loosing your appetite after you saw Pansy flirting with Draco. )

Blaise: She told the whole school that you are like a desperate whore...I'm sorry, she is, she is just- 
(You holded back your tears glaring at the new couple. )

Blaise: Are you alright? (Concern sounding from his voice.)

(You runned through the tables, wanting to go out of that place. You entered your room and locked the door magically crying your eyes out of you.  )

------
Draco: What the fuck, Pansy?! 

Pansy: What? 

Draco: HOW COULD YOU?! (He yelled angrilly, and suddenly everyone's eyes layed on them. )

Pansy: Keep it down, you dick! Or else... 

Draco: I did everything you asked for! What else could you possibly want?! 

Pansy: You...forever.

(Draco was specheeless. He stood up and walked out of the Great Hall.  He wanted so bad to see you, hear you and talk to you, that he started walking to his old dorm, being sure you were there.  He stood up in front of the door, not being sure what's got into him, but he litteraly craved for you.  He knocked at the door lightly. )

You: Who is it? (You said, as from your voice can be heard pain. )

Draco: Me... (He said almost in a whisper. )
(You didn't answer, you were frozen.)

Draco: Please open up...

You: GO AWAY! (You yelled at him, more tears running down your cheeks.)

Draco: Just let me- 

You: HOW DARE YOU COME AFTER ONE WEEK?! ONE WEEK DRACO!! It's been a living hell for me... (You said the last sentence almost in a whisper, but he still heard it. )

Draco: I know...because of me it was the same..., (He said as his eyes were slowly tearing up.  You stood up and opened the door. He looked at your pale, wet cheeks, and colorless eyes.  You glared at him, as he stared at you, not knowing was to say.)

(You suddenly slapped him hard, his cheek turning red.  He looked at you with a look -I-deserved-that-.  He unexpectedly took your hand and placed on your necklace, cupping your hand in his tight. )

Draco: I found it in the astronomy tower... 

You: Well, obviously I left it there for a reason, you lied.  (But before you could give it back, he placed his lips on yours.  )

Draco: I'm sorry...I just... I couldn't take it any longer, I needed it, (He said and he left you confused.)

(You slammed the door and you leaned on it thinking about what just happened.  'I mean...HOW COULD HE?! AFTER A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK, HE CAME, NO APOLOGY, HE KISSED ME FOR GOD'S SAKES...AND he just LEFT!!!!' You said into your mind.)