Chapter 45

Y/n POV

Y/n: I- hello?  (I whispered to the shadow that started to become more visible with every step that she took. Confident steps, messy curly hair and wand griped tight in her right hand. 

???: Y/n, I thought I'll never see you.  (Her voice had a tint of cruelty mixed with fake empathy that made my knees go weak.  My chest was rising and falling quickly, my hand grasping the railing behind me trying to find my voice.)

Y/n: Who are you and how do you know my name?

???: My, my, so eager to find answers darling, I mean Draco told me all about you, but never told me you were so desperate. 
(My hands were trembling behind me for some odd reason and her voice was mocking, almost provoking.  I threw a quick glance behind me, taking into consideration that way. All my problems could be solved. There was no need for me to question every single damn thing, no reason to doubt my existence. Because I needed it. I needed relief. Peace.  I startled when she laughted. Her laughter made my brows furrow, the viciousness escaping from her throat made my insides twist.)

???: You want it so bad, don't you?

(And she finally came out of the darkness. She was smirking evilly and the wind was slowly blowing black strands of her curly hair.)

Y/n: Excuse me? 

???: To die. You want to die, right? 
(She was too close to me. Too close and I was going insane. Who is this woman?)

???: You'll find out soon enough, dear. 

Y/n: I-I didn't say anything- 

???: But your mind sure does. Merlin, so much I'm amazed it didn't explode yet. 
(Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and I was growing impatient. She was using legilimency for sure.)

???: Please stop thinking, it's giving me a headache. 

Y/n: Then stop reading my mind. 
(Her eyes snaped on me and in the moment I was certain she would raise her wand and hex me, or even worse, she started laughing. Hard. 

Y/n: What do you want from me? 
(She abruptly stopped laughing and came closer, toying with her wand constantly.)

???: I don't want you near my nephew, that's what I want from you. 
(I didn't know what to understand anymore. One she's laughing like a lunatic next she's deadly serious. That woman screamed madness in every possible way.)

(I considered running, despise what Draco said, but she was blocking my way. I was afraid that even if I would take one step, she was going to do something.)

Y/n: W-who's you nephew? 
(I whispered confused and she bursed into laughter making my heart beats quicken.)

???: Y-you–you don't know who my nephew is? 
(She continued laughing and I continued looking back too. I was leaning against the railing, taking into view that way over and over again.)
You kissed him earlier. I believe you two are together for a long time now.

Y/n: I–no. 
(I gasped louder than I intented to when she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her now angry expression.)

???: You little bitch don't get to lie to me! 
(She spoke through her teeth and I was frightened and vulnerable in front of her as my wand was in my coat.  Her nails were digging into my flesh and I almost groaned from pain. But it felt different, experiencing physical pain in comparison to the internal one. I was almost needy, desperate to feel something else.  The woman exhaled loudly and griped my arm more tight making my eyes go shut.)

???: Merlin, just let me kill you and spare you– 

Draco: Let her go immediately! 
(I heard Draco's voice shout and entering the balcony in a hurry. In response the woman laughted the hundredth time this evening.)

???: Don't you see she wants to die? Pathetic isn't it? 

Draco: What? No, she doesn't. Bellatrix I swear to God if you don't– 

Bellatrix: Why so tense, Drake? Let me do this little bitch a favour. 

Draco: Call her than again. I dare you.

(His voice was full with anger and my heart almost left my chest when he stepped closer to his aunt. She's his aunt.)

Bellatrix: You have no idea what this girl is thinking! I never though you were that low to– 

Draco: Let her go. Now. 
(He raised his wand towards her and she let my arm fall, deep red prints covering it.  Draco came closer to me, staring into my eyes and then at my arm, taking my hand in his.)

Draco: Y/n, what is she talking about?  (Pure worry was written on his face and I was mortified. To afraid to utter one word that my voice might crack.)

Y/n: I–I'm sorry. 
(I barely whispered and felt a tear lacking to escape my eye. And I let it. I let it, because I was sick of holding everything back, I was too exhausted to think what might occur in my future. Too exhausted to try and discover who I am, my past. Everyone has a past, and many just desire to be gone forever, throwed in the garbage, but the truth is, you can't heal if you don't confront your past and your actions, to modificate them into better. To learn from that experience.  I couldn't do it anymore.)

Draco: Why are you sorry? You didn't do any– 
(I placed my finger on his lips and shushed him, another tear running down my cheek.)

Y/n: I love you, and I'm sorry.    

Hope you liked it! Please comment if you would like me to write the last chapter about yours and Draco's future xx