Chapter 7

You push him away.

Draco: Come on, babe, don't tell me that you didn't enjoy that...

You: Well, I didn't cuz you forced me! Oh, I thought you've changed but you're the same old Malfoy!

Draco: Babe, you thought wrong, but you're sooo hot, I just wanna- When he putted his hand on your leg, a shiver covered your whole body, but you pushed his hand aside.

You: You really can't control yourself? And you start laughing and you leave him there.

You: Oh, and one more thing! DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME BABE

Draco: Ok babe! (Smirks)

You left the room nervously and still hearing Draco's laughter. You go to find Hermione. 

You: Hermione!! 

Hermione: Yes? 

You: Harry can I steal her a bit? 

Harry: Sure, no problem, Herms we will talk later. 

Hermione: Sure.  You go in the Gryffindor common room and sit on the couch. 

Hermione: So, what's so urgent? 

You: Draco kissed me!!! 

Hermione: WHAT?!

You: Yes!! And he doesn't leave me alone...  it's kinda freaking me out you know.

Hermione: Girl, he is totally in love with you... 

You: No, Hermione, I'm telling you. This is not love. He wants me for something else...you know... 

Hermione: Ugh...then...I don't know  Y/n, just wait a bit to see his true intensions, if you like him, just be with him and you will see then. But in my opinion he loves you...and maybe you love him too... (You give her a serious face like your kidding right.)

You: I don't know Herms, he tried something but I pushed him away...OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO ASK YOU. What is happening between you and Ron???

Hermione: Well...he asked me on a date... 

You: HERMIONE GRANGER!!! You didn't tell me!! When did he asked you? You said yes? Do you love him?? Omggg.... 

Hermione: Chill, and we both start laughing. So, today he asked me for Saturday night, sorry I didn't tell you...we had many classes today and I didn't find you... 

You: I'm so happy for you!! (You two hug each other. )

Hermione: I am going to Harry now...you can come... 

You: I am going to the library accually. 

Hermione: Ok, see you later then! Love ya.

You: Love ya too!!

Well your walking down the corridors you across paths with Professor Mcgonagall.

You: Hello, proffesor Mcgonagall! 

Mcgonagall: Hello, I was looking for you. Can you please come to my office in 10 minutes, and bring with you Draco. 

You: We will be there!  You go to your slytherin house, but you can't find him in the common room. You go to the boys' room and knock at the door. 

You: Malfoy?! Are you in there?!  He opened the door, but he only had a towel on him and his hair was wet. 

You: Oh, God put some clothes on! You look at him from head to toe, and you realize how hot he is under his clothes.

Draco: Enjoying the view Y/n?

You cover your eyes with your hands, but he starts laughing.

You: It's not funny!!!! I'll wait for you in the common room. AND HURRY UP!!

Draco: Uhh, but I am having so much fun with you!!

You: Do I look like I care?!!!! After 5 minutes he comes into the common room, this time dressed. Thank the Lord.

You: So, we have to go to Mcgonagall office, like now!

Draco: Why? You: Ugh...God you're so annoying!! (He came closer to you and whisper to you. )
Draco: But you like me like this...

You: Lets just go...

Draco: Fine, your loss. (You bite your lip without realizing and he smiles.) You enter Mrs. Mcgonagall's office and sit on the chairs.

Mcgonagall: Welcome, now, I wanted to inform you that you will be the new prefects of your house. You are the best students in Slytherin and it's a good opportunity to receive this award at the end of the year they are special diplomas which will be helpful for you in your career.

You: I accept it, and thank you so much.

Draco: I accept too...

Mcgonagall: Great! Now you will have a new room, and two will have to share it. Suddenly your smile disappeared from your face and you looked at Draco who was smirking at you and biting his lip very enthusiastically.

Mcgonagall: Now, I will give you 10 to 15 minutes to grab all your stuff and come back to my office so so I can show you the room and to give the key.

You: Thank you, you say and leave. On the hall, Draco couldn't help himself but ask.

Draco: Y/n do you like the fact that we're going to share a room?

You: Does it look like I have a choice? You say pissed off.

Draco: Nope, and he smiles. After Draco finished packing his stuff he entered your room to see if you finished.

Draco: Would you mind if I slither in?

You: Actually yes!!(You say quietly)
I'm not finished yet, please wait outside.

Draco: Fine, if you said please... You roll your eyes. After you finished you go to mrs. Mcgonagall's office again.

You: We're ready!

Mcgonagall: Great! Follow me.

You followed her and reached your new room. There were two large beds, and the room was very spacious with a huge fireplace and its own library. What you liked most was the library,which was not very big, but you were very  excited. 

You: This room is really nice... 

Draco: I know what's nicer...and he bites his down lip. 

Mcgonagall: All right, I will let you set in. 

You: Thank you!  After she left you said to Draco. 
You: Why do you always have to ruin my fun?!! (He approach's  you and sticked you up against the wall, so you can't escape. 

Draco: Because the   fun is supposed to include me! 

You: Yeah right, please let me go now, I'm really not in the mood to talk to you. 

Draco: But now you are?  He putted his hand around your neck, approached you and whispered into your ear.

Draco: What should I do with you now?