Part 30

You: Who's Draco? (You asked again confused.)

Harry: Your boyfriend, or ex boyfriend–

Hermione: HARRY!! (She shouted at his best friend.)

You: My what? Do I have a boyfriend? How is he? (Hundreds of questions runned through your mind, and you felt like you were going crazy.)

Ginny: The little slytherin blonde git;

You: With grey eyes?

Ginny: Yep, that's the one wait how do you–

You: He was here before I fell asleep...he was kinda rude though, are you sure he is my boyfriend?

Blaise: Wait what do you mean rude? What did he do?

You: I simply asked for his name and he told me is none of my business.

Blaise: WHAT?! (He shouted. Everyone looked at each other confused speechless waiting for someone to speak.)

Blaise: I'm going to find that bastard and insert some sense into him, I'll be back. (Everyone noded and Blaise exited angrilly the hospital wing. He found him in the Great Hall laughing with Crabbe and Goyle.)

Blaise: What the– (He approached them and grabbed Draco by his robe so he can get up.)

Draco: What the fuck?! (Blaise looked in his eyes in disbelieve.)

Blaise: You really left your girlfriend like that?!

Draco: What girlfriend? (He asked raising one eyebrown and Crabbe with Goyle started laughing.)

Blaise: What are you playing at, mate? What's wrong? Because I know that this is not you– (He said pointing his finger at his chest.)

Draco: Are you dumb? Leave me the hell alone– (He said rolling his eyes and starting laughing continously.)

Blaise: I can't believe you right now–
(And with that he left them behind and entered again the hospital wing angrier than earlier.)

Ron: What happened?

Blaise: He is freaking pretending that Y/n doesn't exist anymore!

Ginny: Shit– (Suddenly madam Pomfrey entered with a big smile placed on her lips approaching you.)

Pomfrey: Honey, you are free to leave, you are recovered, except for the obliviate spell, I'm sorry.

Harry: Wait–so we can't do anything about it? To bring back her memories?

Pomfrey: I'm afraid not, Mister Potter, could you stay behind for a couple of minutes?

Harry: Yes, of course, you go ahead I'll catch you guys later.

Pomfrey: Please show the girl the castle and remind her some things.

Ginny: Sure! Lets go! (Everyone walked outside the hospital wing chatting, except for Harry.)

Harry: What did you want to tell me? (He asked smiling politely.)

Pomfrey: I wanted to let you know that there is one only way for her to regain her memories again– (Harry was listening, hopfully he will be able to help you)
Harry, you have to listen very carefully, I can't help her with anything even if I wanted to...but the only way is through extreme torture, and she can die through that if she is not strong enough. We can't let that happen, understood?

Harry: Y-yes...thank you. (He said politely and maked his way to find you all. Harry was walking down the hallway, sadness filling his heart after what he just heard. He wanted so bad to help you, because you were his best friend and the worse thing into someone's life is to not be able to help the one you love.)

(He spotted you laughing outside and a big smile covered his face, as he approached you.)

Harry: Someone's in a good mood... In spite of all students staring at us, or better say at Y/n..., (he said confused looking around.)

You: Yeah, what about it?

Ginny: I might heard a few students talking about you...that you...you know...lost your memories.

Hermione: God, I loath rumors! They are running so fast through students.

Blaise: And I might know who started it...

Hermione and Ginny looked at each other and said in unison: Malfoy.

You: Wait Malfoy as in Draco? The blonde slytherin?

Draco: I've seen you are progressing
Y/l/n, God what a shame you lost your memories! (He said from behind suddenly with a disgusted face and you turned around to face him.)

You: Excuse me? Guys, that's my saying "boyfriend"? (You said turning back to them and they nodded.)
You: I think you're wrong– (You said turning again to him confidently– because I'll never go for such a rude person. Draco's face fell instantly, but he replaced it with a smirk, until Cedric approached and waved at you smiling kindly. In one second, Draco's face becomed red in anger.)

Cedric: Hey, Y/n, I heard what happened to you, I'm so sorry, I'm Cedric. Cedric Diggory.
(You smiled kindly and Draco taking notice of it, rage took control over him.)

You: Nice to meet you...again, I guess. (Without even blinking Draco grabbed his robe and pulled him closer to him in a quick motion, that maked everyone startle.)

Draco: If you speak you her again, you'll end up in the hospital wing, Diggory. (He whispered into his ear, but everyone still heard it.)

Cedric: If she's not your girlfriend anymore, then I can do whatever the hell I want, right? (He said and before leaving he winked at you.)

(Draco tensed his jaw and left after he saw you smiling again at him.)

Hermione: Someone's jealous...

Harry: And someone's got a crush... (He said laughing.)

Ron: Wait what? Cedric's got a crush on Y/n?

Ginny: You idiot were have you been? (She said slapping the back of his neck lightly.)
Ginny: Cedric liked Y/n since the first day, remember? But he backed off when she got a boyfriend...

You: Well that's nice of him...
(Ginny raised her eyebrowns and Hermione and she answered her with a smirk.)

You: What? (You said confused of their body language.)

Hermione: Y/n, do you like him? (She taunted you laughing.)

You: WHAT?! NO! (You shouted but a smile appeared on your face.)

Ginny: I'm sorry honey, but the smile betrays you... (She said laughing.)

You: How dare you? (You said sarcastically and then all your friends started laughing.)

Hey there Y/n is now called Y/l/n just letting you know. Hope you are enjoying this books!! Love ya guys! 🐍🍏