Chapter 4

Draco: Imperius! 

(Suddenly you feel weird, like someone is controlling your emotions. You only had perverse desires, not knowing why, but Draco was the answer. He has cast the curse "Imperius," on you and he can control you as he pleases.  He came out of the hiding and looked at you as he controlled you. He said in his mind, "Strip on the table,,. Your whole being was telling you to get on the table, you
You shout for Hermione but somehow you just can't. You are trying your best to fight it. "NO!" You said in your mind,  you grab onto the table leg.)

Random Kid: Hey what's y/n doing she looks in pain.

(Everyone starts looking.
The spell was getting to strong. You body let's go of the table you start screaming
Hermione spots you she notices your weird behavior and heads over to you.)

Hermione: Y/n I'm coming

(You are so tired and dizzy you let in
You get onto the table and you started dancing perversely as if you had been taking dance lessons all your life.
Everyone started staring at you and whistling. Draco sat and laughed with his friends controlling every move and looking at your curves.

Hermione: Get down Y/n this isn't you! 

You: Someone is control-

You didn't get to finish
Hermione smiles awkwardly as she grabs you and picks you up heading out.

Draco is now getting mad so he makes you do something horrible 'Humiliate Granger'

You put your hands on your mouth, but the words came from no where.

You:Let go of me you filthy little mudblood.

Hermione puts you down and stares at you in belief and then runs off crying Harry and Ron follow on after. Draco started laughing even more.

Draco: That's my girl.

You grab your robe and head on after her tears running down your cheeks, as you get the door Mrs. Mcgonagall entered the party.

Mcgonagall: What is going on here?!
She looks at you who is pretty much naked. Forget that I controlled you!Draco said in his mind, and you did as he wanted. You go red as a tomato as everyone was looking at you and you were so ashamed of what you did that you runned into your room. You closed the door manually and magically and you just cried. You were certain that you wouldn't do that...even if you were drunk. You were really tired
and you felt miserable, so you went to bed.

The next morning you woke up early because you had classes, but you didn't want to leave the room, especially after it happened last night, you didn't want to face anyone. You just wanted to go on a short vacation home to your mum, so that the that the rumors would circulate when you're not around.You were more confident than ever! You were sure you would never do such a thing. Such inappropriate behavior in front of all students in years six and seven.  So you went down to the library, even though everyone was whispering about to you.You took a book about dark magic, sat down on an armchair and started flipping through it. You were sure someone bewitched you. You stayed there from an hour and a half. You still had half an hour till classes. Then it hit you! You found all three curses. 

You: Why I didn't think of that earlier! You say it out loud.

It was the Imperius Curse, of course!,, you said in your mind.

Draco: Think of what Y/n? You startle and say irritated:

You: It's none of your business!

Draco: You know, everyone is talking about what happened last night..., he said with a smirk, I admit though...it wasn't bad at all.

You: Yeah, I don't really care what they say really....CUZ IT'S NOT EVEN MY FAULT!! you yell angry at him.

Draco: W-what do you mean is not your fault? Everyone saw you Y/n ,he said with a knot in his throat.

Draco wondered if he had forgotten to erase her memory, but in his mind he said, "If she knew I dis she would already have maked a scene". 

You: Again, Malfoy, it's not your business!  You closed the book and got up from your armchair to leave. 

Draco: Where are you going?! 

You: I have to apologize to someone... 

Draco: To who?  You roll your eyes. 

You: To Hermione you idiot! Sorry, I am very angry, stay away from me please.

You went to Gryffindor house and found Ron and Harry in the common room.

Harry: What the hell are you doing here?! Ron was really confuzed, but also very angry that you made Hermione suffer.

You: I need to speak to Hermione, please!

Ron: She doesn't wanna talk to you! And she has every right! She tried to help you, but you...I don't have to explain myself! I made it very clear.

Tears began to flow down your red cheeks like fire.

You: Do you think I would ever do that?! Think about it! I would jump like a freak and pervert on the table and streaptease? And then all school to make fun of me like I don't have any feelings? 

Harry: What are you trying to say?! 

You: What I'm trying to say is that....SOMEONE CURSED ME! Ok? Now I said it.  The two were left speechless, still not understanding what was happening. 

Ron: B-but what about Hermione?! 

You: Ron, didn't you hear the part where I said that someone cursed me? It was the imperius curse of course!

Harry: I don't believe that...who would ever risk of beeing expelled from Hogwarts? 

You: I don't know, you say with your voice shaking and tears in your eyes. But that someone really hates Hermione...  Harry looks at Ron and then they come and hug you tight. You start to tear up then crying heavily. 

You: That person ruined me! And my friendship.Everyone knows me like a pervert now! 

Ron: We will fix it, now go and talk to Hermione ,she is in the girls room. 

You: Thank you.  You knocked at her door.

Hermione: Who is it!? 

You: Is Y/n...look we have to- She interrups you. 

Hermione: There is no we! I don't wanna talk to you, so go away!  Ron came. 

Ron: Please, just listen to what is going to say, you will be shocked... 

Hermione: Fine! Alohomora! And the door opened.  Ron left, and you entered her room. You closed the door and you sat down next to her.