Chapter 42

Y/n POV
(I am in the Gryffindor girl's room, Hermione and Ginny are helping me prepare for the big event. I was nervous. More than nervous.)

Ginny: Calm down dear, it will be fine (She said softly making me smile.)

Hermione: Ginevra!
(She suddenly shouted and I startled eyeing her red face.)

Ginny: What? (She asked innocently.)

Hermione: You're doing it all wrong! Let me do it. 

Ginny: Alright, alright, know-it-all
(She rolled her eyes playfully and she bit out a laugh. Hermione did my hair instead, and I was quite surprised. She was really good at regarding Ginny's face. They would never allow me look into the mirror before they would finish.)

Y/n: Ginny don't apply too much makeup, please. 

Ginny: Oh shut it already, we are in charge remember? 
(I chuckled and felt the soft brush against my cheeks, sometimes even sneezing from the powder.  After approximately half and hour, they turned me around and my face fell. They did an amazing job.)

Y/n: Oh, my God. You're the best
(I hugged them tight.)

Hermione: You look amazing. 

Y/n: Thank you! 
(My hair was cascading in waves over my shoulders shining in the moon light, and the makeup was perfect.  Someone knocked.)

Ron: I think Malfoy is here!
(He yelled through the door, and my pulse quickened.)

Y/n: I'll be down in a sec! 
(I exhaled loudly staring at my two best friends who had the biggest stupid grin I have ever seen and rolled my eyes.)

Y/n: What?
(I asked titling my head, knowing what they were going to say.)

Ginny: Go and...have some fun
(She mocked me biting her lip.  I pushed her shoulder playfully and Hermione laughed.)

Y/n: Alright, I will, but not–what you are you thinking right now
(I assured her and hugged them once more before stepping out of the room.  I smiled at Ron and Harry, reassuring them that I'll be fine and opened the door, my long, emerald green dress touching the floor.  I tried my best for my jaw to not drop on the floor. He looked absolutely breathtaking. My hair fell messy on his forehead, just as I liked it, and his usual black suit complemented his figure flawlessly.)

(He suddenly took my hand and kissed my knuckles, making me blush, his strong cologne entering all of my senses.)

Draco: You look...absolutely stunning, (Ge complimented and I smiled.)

Y/n: You look handsome as always
(I said before I could stop my heart.)

Draco: As always?
(He mocked me raising an eyebrow and I closed my eyes shut, opening them slowly just to see him smiling continously. Well that was worth it.  He gently took my hand interwining his fingers with mine. He grasped his wand and I stopped him in his tracks.)

Y/n:Wait–

Draco: It's alright, I took permision first of course.  (I nodded.)

Draco: Malfoy Manor apparate. 
(I closed my eyes and when I opened them, we were standing in front of the Malfoy Manor. Outside was dark, the tall building could have give me a panick attack if I was alone in that second. My hand tightened around his arm and he perceived it straight away because his hand slided on my waist, pulling me closer.)

Draco: I promise you that the inside is much nicer.
(He said it like he already planned it.
I smiled, despite the manor that frightened me on the inside. We reached the door and before he could knock, I saw hesitation in his movement, sensing something was wrong. He didn't want to be here.  A tall woman with a bright, big smile placed on her lips, her hair blonde, partially with black strands, stood in front of us, seeming excited but on the inside were burning other unknown feelings.)

Narcissa: Draco! You're here!
(The woman exclaimed and hugged him so tight he began gasping for air, that made me a bit chuckle.)

Draco: Mom, please. (He groaned.)

Narcissa: Look at you, cleaning up so nice
(She patted his shoulder, her attention jumping on me, taking me by surprise.)

Narcissa: I'm Narcissa Malfoy, you must be Y/n. (She said still smiling.)

Y/n: Yes, Mrs. Malfoy, how do you...know me?
;I asked uncertain and her smile only grew wider, sideways glancing at Draco.)

Narcissa: Well of course, Draco has told me everything about you– 

Draco: Mom
(He widened his eyes at her, and she only laughed.)

Narcissa: And please–call me Narcissa, but not in front of...Mr. Malfoy.
(Her expression changed unexpectedly, straightening her composture, remembering something again–hidden.)

Draco: Wait–
(His face was alarmed for some reason.)

Narcissa: Please come inside.  We entered and I was amazed by– everything. The theme was olden with a single, perfect touch of modernization. 

Y/n: It's lovely. 

Narcissa: Thank you, my dear. 

Draco: Father is here?

(I observed him. He was in a state of trying not to panick, something camouflaged behind his stormy eyes. I loathed mystery.)

Hey guys! I'm so so sorry for taking so long to update, hope ya'll doing well:) A few chapters left yet to come! Love you all!