Chapter 26

(You woke up the following morning next to the sleeping slytherin besides you. You turn around and stare at him, while giving a strand of his platinum blonde hair away. He opens one eye and then closes it back. )

Draco: Stop staring. 

You: Make me, you demanded with a chuckle.  Without any warning he jumps on you, supporting his weight in his hand besides you and starts tickling you constantly. You start laughing and you try to escape his grip, but it's impossible. )

You: S-stop it.
(You manage to say through laughter.)

Draco: What was that? He pretends to not hear you and starts tickling you harder.)

  You: Draco!! (You screamed.)

Draco: Beg! (He demands and smirks.)

You: Ugh! Please, Draco, let me go.  

Draco: That's better. (He says with a smirk and kisses you lightly on your soft lips. )
Draco: Let's go to breakfast. 
(You nod, put on some clothes and make your way to the Great Hall. At the door you find the Golden Trio, Ginny and Blaise and you decide to talk to them.)

You: Hey guys!

Blaise: Hi! 

Ginny: Oh my God, Y/n, I've missed you. (She said hugging you.)

You: What do mean? I was here the whole time. (You say looking confused over at Draco.)

Hermione: What she means is... the old you...the happy one. (She says furrowing her eyebrowns at Draco at the lasts words. )

Harry: Malfoy I swear to God that if you-- (But he was interrupted by Draco  holding out his hand, ready to shake his.  You smile at your boyfriend's action and look at Harry who was searching for your gaze. When he saw you smiling he imediately shaked his hand throwing a look like -be-carefull-)

(You laugh at his expression followed by all of them and you make your way into the Great Hall. You took a seat together at the Gryffindor table. )

You: Come on Draco. (You say at his confused face.)

Draco: There's no way in hell I'm sitting here.  (Everyone when quite, the laughter switched with confused faces and furrowed eyebrowns.)
Draco: Chill, I was just kidding.
(He said laughing and took a seat next to you.)

Ron: Malfoy, don't worry the food is not poisoned. (He says with his mouth full of food and everyone starts laughing, even Draco.)

(You all had a good time, laughing as if you were old friends and all the professors were happy to finally see some house unity.  The time for the party came, you look at the clock: five minutes left until Draco picks you up.)

Your outfit for the party:

(You suddenly hear a knock at the door and open it in excitement to see a very handsome Draco in his usual black suit that fitted him perfectly

(You suddenly hear a knock at the door and open it in excitement to see a very handsome Draco in his usual black suit that fitted him perfectly. )

Draco: You look lovely. (He says and hands you a magical beautiful red rose, that was charmed to never die.)