Part 29

Draco: Love, it's me... (Tears began to form at the corner of your eyes and you started shaking uncontrollable, hugging your knees tight to your chest. )

Draco: WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?! (He shouted and you trembled at his loud voice. You felt the need to run far away, but you couldn't stand up, your body hurted so much. Draco kneeled in front of you, and you tried to keep the distance but your back collided with the next bed. He streched out his hand to touch you, but you started crying and your face turned pale.)

You: P-please don't touch me, please don't touch me-- (You whispered into your knees. )

Pomfrey: Sweetie what do you remember? She finally asked putting all pieces together.

You: I-I--pain, a lot of it, you said between sobs.

Draco: C-can I...hold you?

You: N-no!

Draco: Why? What's happening? It's me, don't you remember me? (He asked with a trembling voice, hoping deeply that what he is thinking right now is not true. )

You:B-because you'll hurt me--

Draco: N-no! Of course not, I love you! Please remember, please remember--

You: Who are you? (With that tears started running down Draco's cheeks that were burning into skin to his angriness. )

Draco: FUCKING PARKINSON DID THIS! I am going to kill her, right now!

Pomfrey: That's enough! You're not going anywhere!

Draco: She obliviated her, she fucking obliviated her... (He muttered to himself and started shaking from both angriness and sadness that took control over his body.)

(He punched the wall repeatedly causing his knuckles to start bleeding. He couldn't see anymore, his vision blurred with tears, the wall became red and he screamed constantly from the pain in his heart. Madam Pomfrey took her wand and pointed it at him, so he could stop what he was doing. She muttered a spell under her breath and his wrists were tied up lightly so he can stop hurting himself. )

Pomfrey: When you will calm down, I will undo the spell. (She said turning to you. You looked at her in the eyes scared what she might do to you.)

Pomfrey: Dear, I'll not hurt you, I promise that what happened to you, will never happen again. (She said kindly.)

You: P-promise?

Pomfrey: Yes, would you let me help you because you are hurt? (She said kneeling him front of your shaking body. You noded and she picked you up and placed you in to the warm sheets of the bed. She took a sit next to you and looked at you kindly with a smile making you trust her. )

Pomfrey: What else do you remember?

You: Knives all over my skin.

(In that moment something inside Draco's soul breaked. He looked at you, at your beautiful eyes emotionless and a smirk took place over his face. He turned to Madam Pomfrey. You stared at him for a second noticing his colorless eyes. You could have swear that seconds ago his eyes where a shade of beautiful grey color. )

Draco: Please undo the spell. (He said to Madam Pomfrey, and imediately after she did, he started walking away. )

You: Hey, who are you? (You asked again waiting for an answer from the blonde slytherine boy.)

Draco: It's none of your business. (He said emotionless and stormed off the hospital wing leaving a confused Madam Pomfrey behind.)

Pomfrey: Sweetie, you are Y/n, ok? And you have been obliviated, you know what is it right? (She said hopefully. )

You: Yes, of course I know. I am Y/n? (You said softly and Madam Pomfrey noded. She was relieved that you still knew all spells and charms. She gived you some potions to help you with your pain and you let the darkness take control over you easilly, and fell asleep thinking about the blond boy. There was something about him that intrigued you, that dragged you to him.)

(When you woke up you felt presence near you. You opened your eyes slowly only to find five students staring at you intendly with tears in their eyes. You jumped in shock getting up and leaning your body as close as you could on the bed headboard. )

Pomfrey: My dears be careful she will not trust you so easilly after what she's been through. (She said from behind and maked her way out of the hospital wing. They looked at each other, daring each other to say something, anything, until some finally spoke after a long pause. )

Blaise: Y/n? (He asked not sure what to say and when he looked up he saw Ginny rolling her eyes.)

Blaise: What am I supposed to say? (He asked his with eyes widen.)

Ginny: Well I don't know--(She said sarcastically.)

Hermione: Move you idiots. (She muttered under her breath sarcastically and took a sit near you, taking your hand in hers carefully. You backed up a bit but you calmed down when you saw her warm smile.)

Hermione: You can trust me Y/n. How are you?

You: Better, you answered with a small smile.

Ron: Y-you don't remember us? (He asked and Hermione shot him a death glare.)

Hermione: WELL of course she doesn't! She is been obliviated for God sakes! (She said rolling her eyes once more.)

Ron: Know-it-all. (He huffed under his breath and you chuckled for the first time causing them to smile.)

You: I like you already. (You said with a big smile.)

Harry: Am I the only one that still doesn't believe this?

Hermione: He is Harry Potter, 'the chosen one' details later, she is Ginny Weasley, Blaise Zabini, and Ron Weasley. (She said with a smile.)

You: Nice to meet you.

Blaise: Ok, this is so so awkward, but wait-- Where the hell is Draco?!

Harry: A very good question, Y/n?

You: Who's Draco? (Blaise slapped his face and you looked at him confused.)

Blaise: That bastard! He should have been here with her! (He shouted.)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyways love ya guys xx