Chapter 43

Draco POV
(I knew it. I knew this was wrong any every aspect. Her eyes were full with questions and misunderstandings. I was aware of it. My knuckles were white, my jaw was tense and my head was spinning.)

Draco: Mother, wait-
(I firmily placed my hand on her shoulder and guided her in any other direction.)

Narcissa: We don't have a choice, Draco, as you well perceive.
(She spoke with such sympathy and clear understanding in her eyes, that made me feel guitly for was I was about to say.)

Draco: I'm sorry, mother, but we have to leave
(I said with a shaky voice, my mother reading me right away.)

(She nodded so slowly, I didn't even know if she intended to, but she always arranged in such manner that was me on the first place.)

Narcissa: I'm sorry for not being able to inform you in the first place.
(She spoke gently, a drop of guilt making out of her voice.)

Draco: There is nothing you should apologize for, mother. I am sorry. 
(I gave her a quick smile and walked through the crowd, only to see that-I rubbed my eyes. Hard. I started running, even pushing people on my way. She was sitting there, fidgeting with her hands, vizibly unconfortable as she tried to smile to my father, but failed continuously. No, no, no, no.)

Draco: What's happening here?
(I shot my father a look, and wrapped my arm around Y/n's waist, noticing she was slightly trembling.)

Lucius: Glad you're here, I have a few people that want to meet you.
(He said it like didn't just maybe insulted Y/n.)

Draco: How are you out of... Azkaban, father? 

Y/n POV
(I was frozen. In time, in dimension. I was trying so hard to not flinch, to not run away until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. This-this man is his father? And the way he pronunced the word father, terrified me. For him. Because I knew very well something was wrong, and yet again he didn't tell me. He didn't tell me his father was in Azkaban, he didn't bother to inform me why this wrongful and black-hearted man knew my name in the first place.)

Lucius: They let me out, my time in there is over, aren't you happy?
(He visibly mocked him and Draco's jaw tensed even further.  There was an emotion in Draco's chest, that I couldn't decipher. A feeling I've never saw in him before. He was afraid. But not for him. For me?)

(I searched for his gaze, but he was doing his best to avoid mine. I swallowed hard when from the man escaped a deep, evil chuckle, bringing shivers down my spine.)

Lucius: Is this- your date?
(He pointed at me, like I was trash. Like I was nothing.  My gaze fell on the floor and I was suddenly feeling so hot, my face was burning. It was too much tension, too much stress on both of them. So I did something I never thought I would do in front of him. I spoke.)

Y/n: If you will excuse us, Mr. Malfoy I have something I need to discuss with your son. If you would allow me, of course.
(I looked at him in the eye, daring him to say no. Draco's terrified eyes snaped on me in a heartbeat, begging me to stop whatever I was planning.)

Lucius: Of course, Miss Y/l/n.
(He said politely. Almost too politely. Too fake.  I gave him the smallest of smiles and guided Draco away. Far away. We entered a balcony, my body almost relaxed. Almost.  I turned on my heel, to observe that he was already staring at me.)

Y/n: Care to share?
(I tilted my head, raising an eyebrow.)

Draco: You look too good in this moment you know that?
(He smiled, melting my heart, but I'll not fall into his charming traps right now.)

Y/n: Don't even try and change the subject, Mr. Malfoy.
(I challenged him.)

Draco: You know I melt when you call me that and lose focus, right? You used to-
(He stopped deadly in the middle of the sentence, clearly swallowing what he wanted to say.  I exhaled and stepped closer, only the stars and moon being able to notice us in that juncture.  I placed my hand on his icy cheek, his eyes screaming more than affection. I looked at his lips and when I saw he did the same, maybe time stopped when my lips met his, but the flutter only increased. His lips felt soft against mine, and my knees weakened, as he absorbed all senses from me.After a few seconds I pulled away, him visibly wanting more, longing for more. But now- )

Y/n: I need answers.    

Hey! So sorry for taking so long to update I went on a little trip and forgot my phone it was so annoying.

Anyways, what are your thoughts about this chapter?
Pls vote and share!!
Love you all xx