Chapter 21

(You fell asleep thinking about the kiss, that just happened. You touched your lips, still feeling his taste. You tried to smile, but it blured with tears again. Everything around you reminded you of him...it was impossible. )

------
Meanwhile in the library...

Ginny: Guys, I can't take it anymore, we have to do something, really anything, I can't keep looking at Y/n she is...her soul in just...gone.

Ron: And everyone can see that, just by looking at her, he is a prat, really!

Harry: I spoked with him today...

Blaise: What?! Really?

Hermione: What did he say?

Harry: Well, I was talking to Y/n, she was so concerned about him, that he's lonely, because, she actually has us, and he has no one. Anyway, after she left, she forgot the necklace Draco gave her, and I had a strong feeling that he was watching us.

Hermione: I know, I think that he is always spying on her, something horrible happened and now look...he is wrapped around Parkinson's finger!

Harry: Yeah, you're right Mione,
(He heard every word, and I found him crying. He really loves her, and we have to find out what's really going on. Maybe he already talked to her, because I gave him the necklace, it was a good opportunity to speak to her.)

Blaise: I hope he did. I'm gonna talk to him tommorow and insert some things into his head, to make him realize that he can tell us what happened.

Ginny: Great! And after, maybe we can distract Parkinson for a bit so they could talk alone.

Harry: Great idea, love. (He said kissing his girlfriend soft on her lips. )

Ginny: So here's the plan...

------
(Pansy was in her room, thinking deeply, when she jumped out of the sofa and looked at the fireplace, an evil smile appeared on her face. She barged in Daphne's room and she startled.)

Daphne: What do you want Parkinson?

Pansy: I just...I'm so sorry for the way I acted...a-and for the video that I took with you, I just... I'm sorry, it was wrong! (She said with fake saddnes. Daphne came and hugged her. They were best friends since first year, so she forgave her. )

Pansy: Can I ask you something, you know since we're best friends again?

Daphne: Sure! (She said, but deep down she was sick of her. )

Pansy: Do you remember when I asked you if you have a copy of the video? You know...the one that...I broke?
(She lied.)

Daphne:....that's why you want us to be friends? Over a stupid video?

Pansy: Daphne, you don't understand! I need it, please if you have it-

Daphne: No! I'm sick of you! (She grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. )

Pansy: GIVE IT!

Daphne: Calm down you bitch! I don't have it!

Pansy: WHAT?! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE A FUCKING COPY OF IT!!! (She yelled. )

Daphne: Sorry, I didn't! (She said sarcastically, laughing.)

Pansy: YOU FUCKING BITCH! I HATE YOU! (She yelled and excited the room, slamming the door behind her. )

Daphne: Trust me Pansy...I hate you too. (She said unconcerned. )

------
You suddenly woke up and saw Blaise.

Blaise: Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up...

You: Oh...it's fine...what time is it?

Blaise: Umm...six thirty.

You: Ok, thanks, have you umm...talked to Draco? (You said standing up slowly. )

Blaise: No...why?

(A tear escaped your eye. And you quickly wiped it away.)

Blaise: You can talk to me...you know that I can kill him, right? (He said and you smiled a little. )

You: He came yesterday, to give me my necklace back, umm did you talk to Harry?

Blaise: Yeah, he told me.

You: And h-he kissed me and just left... (You looked at him waiting for an answer, but he didn't looked surprized.)
You: Y-you don't look surprized...

Blaise: Y/n, I have known him since first year, I knew he couldn't take it anymore. HE IS CRAZY ABOUT YOU!

You: Didn't look like it in the past one week...(You said sadly. )

Blaise: He just have to realize it.

You: I'm gonna go take a shower.
(He noded. )

------
(In the Great Hall. You walked in and you saw Draco as usual, staying with Pansy. Your eyes met his, but he quickly looked away. You sat down with Blaise, trying to at least eat something.)

Blaise: He is staring at you...

You: I don't care... (You lied. He has to do more than that... Blaise: Yeah, you're right.)

------
In class...

Ginny: Y/n!

You: Yes...

Ginny: After classes please meet me in the Astronomy tower, we need to talk.

You: Sure, I'll come. ------

Blaise: Mate?

Draco: What now?

Blaise: Can you meet me in the Astronomy tower after classes? Or Pansy is against that too? (He rolled his eyes. )

Draco: Yeah, sure.

------
(After classes, Draco was walking to the Astronomy tower, when a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.)

Draco: What do you want?

Pansy: Be careful Draco, that's not the way to be treating your girlfriend!

Draco: Yeah right, I need to go now, bye .

Pansy: Not so fast! (She said standing in front of him confidently.)

Draco: You need to know where am I going or what?

Pansy: Yes, and then one more thing, or two...she said with a smirk.

Draco: You're pathetic...really, I'm meeting Blaise!

Pansy: Great! Now I want to give me something. (He rolled his eyes. 'What now? You fucking bitch?' He thought.)

Pansy: I want you to steal from Y/n that little present, you remmember the necklace right? I want it!

Draco: It's great to want, I want a lot of things too... ('Like you being dead...' He said in his mind. )

Pansy: Do it! (And one more thing! She leaned and kissed him, but he jumped quickly back. He opened his mouth to say something, but he thought is for the best just to shut up. He maked his way to the Astronomy tower, curious about what Blaise wanted to say.)