Chapter 12

"Sweetheart? Really? you thought.
(Anyway, today was the Yule Ball, you get  dressed and head over to the Gryffindor common room, where Hermione, was sitting quietly, reading a book. )

You: Hermione!! Get up right now!! We have to get our prom dresses!! 

Hermione: Oh, right, I totally forgot about it! Lets go! 
Hermione got this dress:

Hermione: Oh, right, I totally forgot about it! Lets go!  Hermione got this dress:

And you got this dress:

Hermione: Y/n! You know that Draco is going to die when he will see you, right?  (You blush nervously)

Hermione: Y/n! You know that Draco is going to die when he will see you, right? (You blush nervously)

Hermione: Oh...now I know why you didn't go with the green one! (And she smiles at you wickedly. )

You: Ogh! You got me! What would I do without you? (You hug her and you both start laughing, but you suddenly feel butterflies in your stomach. )

You: I can not wait any longer! Lets go get ready!

Hermione: Sure!

(You both got dressed because it was almost Yule Ball time. You left your long hair free and put some makeup.)

Hermione: We look amazing!

You: I know! Lets go! (When you entered the hall, everyone looked at you. You were looking for Draco, but he was standing right in front of you.)

Draco: Looking for someone? (He looked at you from head to toe and looked fascinated by your beauty. )

You: Yes...for you!

Draco: You look...gorgeus! (You blush.)

You: Thank you!!

Hermione: I am going to go find Ron see ya!

You:See ya

You: See ya!  (Draco takes your hand and brings you closer to him. )

Draco: Dance with me, or I'll make you. 

You: Easy, I didn't say I didn't  want to...and you wink af him with a smile.  (When he took you to the dance floor, the slow music started. He took your hand and put it around his neck, then he took you by your waist slightly. When he touched you, a shiver hit you, it covered your whole body and you just didn't wanted to let him go. You felt like it was just the two of you, no one else. The room seemed empty, and you couldn't stop thinking about his hand on your waist.)

(He got closer and closer and now you could see those gray blue eyes in which you got completely lost inside. He looked at your lips and you at his. He closed his eyes and you realized he was going to kiss you. You approached and did not oppose, but before your lips touched someone someone shouted at you happily and enthusiastically by name and approached you. 

Ginny: Y/N!! Oh...sorry...did I interrupted something?  (You looked at Draco for a long time and wanted with all your heart to kiss him at that moment but Ginny appeared. )

Draco: Actually, yes! 

You: NO! I mean it's ok, you wanted to ask me something?

(Draco looked at her ugly and you couldn't help but laugh, realizing that he wanted to kiss you with all his heart. )

Ginny: Why are you laughing?

You: No, nothing, tell me.

Ginny: Ok...so...you guys want to- (Draco interrupted her. )

Draco: Can you say faster?!

You: Draco! you said to him, Ginny, don't mind him, just tell me.

Ginny: Do you want to play shots? (Both of you? )

You: What do you say Draco? Do you want your revenge?

Draco: You don't have to tell me twice.

Ginny: Great! Lets go! (When he reached the 8th glass he won, and you were still at the 7th)

Draco: I WON!!

Pansy: That's great! She hugged him and putted her hand on his chest.

You: What the hell? (Draco looked at you and pushed Pansy aside, she almost fell off her feet. Draco came up to you and hugged you so warmly that he told you he wanted to be with you forever. That's how you felt in your heart, which was suddenly warmed by him.)

(After a lot of partying and dancing, you fell asleep on a couch away from the ball.