Part 22

(You walked into the Great Hall, expecting Ginny, but instead you found Draco watching the stars as he leaned on the window frame.  He jumped when he saw you. He stared at you for a second and came closer, but you stepped back. )

'Of course Ginny said to meet her here on purpose...' You thought.  "Have you seen Blaise?" He asked not sure why, but he wanted to fill the awkward silence.  "Oh, really? That's the first question you have to ask me?" You replied.  'Fuck, fuck, fuck! You're so stupid Draco!' He thought.  "N-no..."

"Then what?"  He just stared at you not knowing what to say.  "Ok, I got it... "you said and wanted to leave when a shaking hand grabbed your wrist.  You didn't move, as you were standing with your back facing him. If you were going to turn, then your eyes would meet his, and then all the pain would be back in a heart beat.  " What else could you possibly want? Isn't a broken heart enought?"  "I-I want..." he said with a trembling voice.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT? SAY IT!"

" I just want...you."  Tears filled your eyes within seconds, but you refused turning around.  "Please...say something."  He grabbed your waist and turned you around, bringing you closer to his body.  You couldn't meet his eyes.  " Why don't you look at me?" He asked honestly.  When you didn't answer, he raised your chin with his two fingers, forcing your eyes to meet his.  Then more tears covered your eyes, and started running down your cheeks.

"Because...when I look at you, all the pain that I tried to avoid comes back over and over again!"  He looked at you with tears in his beautiful eyes.  " Merlin, you're crying, yet...you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..."  Quickly your tears becomed more intensified, and he hugged you tight to his chest.  You rested your head on his chest and hugged him back. You felt more protected that ever, you just wanted to stay like that for the rest of your life.  "I'm so sorry my love... I don't have a choice..." he said couldn't keeping this piece of information anymore in him.

You left the hug and looked at him in the eyes.  "I know...I just..."  "Anything, tell me."  " Promise me you'll fight! For us..."you said between tears.  "I promise."  That's all you wanted to hear. With that you left, running down the stairs between sobs, wanting his words to become reality.  You entered your room and closed the door as you leaned on it, your legs giving up, easilly falling down to the floor crying.

For a minute you forgot there's someone else living there. You opened your eyes to see a male figure standing in front of you.  "Hey, Y/n, what happened?" Blaise asked worried.  He helped you stand up and you seat on the bed.  "Draco...happened." You answered.  "I know..."  "It was you and Ginny, was it?" You asked knowing your friend too well.  "Yes, we're sorry, we just-"  "It's fine, no need to apologizing, it was nice. We talked for a bit and he...apologized."

"Yes, and he told me he has no choice...I am worried...oh, my poor Draco, I I-I don't know what's happening! I-I mean-"  "Y/n, calm down, we are going to find a solution, alright?"  You noded with tears in your eyes.  All night you've been thinking about what Draco said. You just couldn't sleep, knowing that something terrible is going on, that something was going on with the one that you loved.  You woke up at seven am, got dressed and walk with Blaise as usual into the Great Hall.

For the first time in a while, your feelings radically changed: from pain and broken heart to beeing worried, anxious and disturbed.  You walked pass Draco who was eating as usual with Pansy and you with Blaise took your usual spots. 

------ After breakfast, Blaise was walking with Draco down the corridor to their class.  "So, tell me. What happened last night?"  Blaise said knowing already the answer but he wanted to hear it from him.

I-I..." He looked around, making sure no one was listening to their conversation. " I apologized and then we hugged for a minute and I promised her I'll fight for us, but I don't really know what to do..."  "Tell me something, mate, honestly. Is Parkinson threatening you?"  "Blaise, I'm not supposed to say this!" He said looking desperate around.  "So she is!" Blaise said, his eyes wide.  "Look, I really wanna talk with someone about it, I can't live rest of my life like this, so I'm going to tell you, but not here."  "Alright, good point. What about...next break, outside near the lake?"

"Yes, see you there." 

(This wasn't Draco's plan to tell him everything, but this thing had to be stopped one way or another. So he is willing to take the risk and confess everything to his best mate, because he promised you to fight. That's exactly was he is going to do. )

------ After class, near the lake...  "Come on! Spit it out! I'm dying over here!"  "So, oh, Merlin, I can't believe I'm doing this...she is threatening me Blaise!"  "With what?"

"Well she used a  muggle devices...that can record and film everything? I guess it's called a video camera."  "Yeah, I heard of them, and?"  "Parkinson put one in mine and  Y/n' s dorm."  "WHAT?!"  "Shh! Blaise!!"  "Oh, sorry, continue." (He said crossing his arms to his chest. )

"After me and Y/n sneak out to Hogsmeade, we...slept together. So you can imagine she has the hole thing."  "Oh no..." Blaise said looking worried at his best mate.

"And she told me to break up with her and be her boyfriend otherwise he would show that video to everyone."  "And...you could also get expelled for sneaking out..."  "Thanks Blaise, I didn't know that ..." Draco said sarcastically. 

(Blaise remained speechless for some minutes processing everything Draco told him.)

"That fucking bitch!" (Blaise yelled entering back to his senses. )

"Thank you for the compliment Blaise, and by the way, amazing story, Draco." A female shadow said smirking.

🐍Hi guys! I decided to use  quotation marks for this chapter just for fun.
Love ya!🐍