Chapter 34

Y/n POV

Pomfey:Please, everyone wait outside...  (They nodded and quickly walked outside as Madam Pomfey said and as they closed the door she caressed my hand, making me smile.)

Pomfey: Please talk to me, my dear. (She said so soft, I couldn't say no.)

Y/n: I saw Draco, I don't know, coming towards me, and the stare he had...it terrified me. He had a murderous look oh his face, and he wanted to...hurt me.  And then I let it all out. My tears started floating down my cheeks and Madam Pomfey hugged me.)

Y/n: Y-you know what's wrong with me? (I asked softly, hoping all of this would end.)

Pomfey: I'm afraid that Miss Parkinson wasn't prepared enough to do the obliviate spell...)

Y/n: What's that supposed to mean? (I asked worried.)

Pomfey: Don't worry, lets not jump into conclusions shall we? (She asked with a small smile, but I could tell it was a fake one.  I nodded slowly, my subconscious telling me it was something bad, but I decided to ignore it.)

Y/n: Umm, when can I leave the hospital wing? (I asked curiously.)

Pomfey: In fact, I'll give you one more potion and you are free to go, but if something like that ever happens again, please come to me instantly, understood.

Y/n: Yes, thank you...(I said confused by her sudden behavior.)

Draco POV
(I was sitting with Crabbe and Goyle, fake laughing loudly, as I feel the alcohol slowly taking control over me.)

Crabbe: Goyle, did you see that look on the mudblood's face when Draco humiliated her? 

Goyle: Yeah. (He bursted into laughter and I stood up looking at both of them in the eye, as my temper got the best of me.  I squeezed my jaw tightly and I started breathing havilly, anger boiling inside of me.)

Draco: What the fuck did you just called her? (I asked Crabbe and he smirked.)

Crabbe: A mudblood...that's what she— (I didn't let him finish as I punched his face, probably breaking his nose.)

Goyle: What the— 

Draco: Come on, Goyle, I know you want to say it. If you as much as you open your mouth to say something about her, both of you–you are dead.  (I took another sip of my fire whiskey and exited the slytherin common room, barely standing on my feet.)

Y/n POV
(After I thanked Madam Pomfey one last time, I exited the hospital wing and saw all of my friends walking to me and hugging me tight as I hugged them back and smiled.)

Cedric: How are you, Y/n? (He asked softly, but when I saw his hand slowly caressing my arm, it quickly dropped and rubbed the back of his neck.)

Y/n: I'm fine, have you guys seen...Draco? (I hesitantly asked. I had to make things right...one way or another.)

Ginny: We...don't know, so what happened? 

Y/n: Actually, do you mind if we talk tomorrow? Because I'm really tired right now and I just want to sleep...

Harry: Yeah, sure, good night then... 

Y/n: Good night. (I warmly smiled and noticed Cedric still standing there.  I turned to face him, but I didn't get the chance to open my mouth, as he pressed his lips onto mine in to a quick peck.)

Cedric: I-I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself. (He rubbed the back of his neck again.  I was speechless. I wasn't expecting that from him. In the moment our lips met my mind flushed to that certain blonde...which I had to find.  I wanted to walk away, but Cedric grabbed firmly my wrist.)

Cedric: Do you want to walk you to your dorm?

Y/n: No, I know were it is, thank you though. (I smiled and walked away.  I walked through the corridors, and I saw a male figure leaning on the cold wall with a bottle in his hand that he was almost dropping. I approached the shadow. Oh, my God. Draco Malfoy was wasted...He was barely standing, trying to hold his eyes open and when he saw me I saw tears in his eyes.)

Y/n: Oh, my God, Draco...(I whispered worried and moved closer to him.)

Draco: How could you?! (He raised his voice at me.  I gasped and took one step back.)

Draco: How could you choose him over me? After everything we've been through?

Y/n: W-what? 

Draco: You said you loved me! (He yelled angrilly and took another sip of the alcohol before throwing the bottle on the wall, breaking into pieces and I startled.  What? I never said that...wait. Before I was obliviated...I said that to him? We were in love? I looked on the ground with tears in my eyes as I saw his disastrous state. He thinks it's still me...)

Y/n: Draco...I was obliviated, don't you remember? (I asked slowly.)

Draco: What? No you're not! (He huffed.)

Y/n: Y-you're drunk, just let me—

Draco: No! GO to your precious Diggory, I bet he loved it!  (I felt really guilty...I basically shove him off earlier...)

Draco: God, how could I even—(I silenced him as I hugged him without hesitation and after a couple of seconds he hugged me tight, and I felt his soft sobs against my shoulder.  It's the first time I saw Draco react like that...it was meaningful, expressing his pain in a way I didn't think he would he able to. And he was in pain...I could sense him, and that made some tears escape my eyes too...seeing a person like that it makes me fell the exact thing he is feeling.)

Y/n: Let me help you, alright? (I gave him a small smile and he noded, leaning slowly against me.)

(I putted his arm on my shoulders and tried to take a part of his weight on me as I carried him to our dorm and muttered the password.  I helped him lay on his bed as I putted a blanked over him, but before I could walk to my bed too he grabbed my wrist with his eyes closed.)

Draco: Please...stay... (He slowly said and my heart melted at his touch, his voice, his confession...  I slowly got through the blanket and he putted a hand around me, making me blush as I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.)

Y/n: Good night Draco...(I softly speaked.)

(When he didn't respond, I knew he was already asleep, here...in his arms...)

Finally some action together! Sorry it took a so long. What do you guys think about this chapter?

Thanks for everything love you!