Chapter 12 - Phobia? (1)

"You've got to be kidding me..."

Allen stood there, frozen. You could imagine how pale his face was when he saw statues of naked men around the hallways. Allen cursed under his breath, thinking why do they have six pack abs. The fanfictions he read were still haunting him, these statues are just making it worse.

Suddenly, someone bumps into him. He snaps out from his thoughts and looks at the person. "Hey, watch where you're goi—" before he could even finish his sentence, he stopped speaking as he sees Larence and Rachel in front of him.

Allen immediately averted his gaze, refusing to meet Larence's eyes. The fact that he's also being paired with him in those fanfictions, he can't help but feel awkward.

"What are you doing? Are you going to just stand there or walk?" Larence says.

Allen clicks his tongue. "I'm walking, I'm walking!" he growled at him. As he starts to move his feet, he suddenly slipped on a slippery floor, causing him to stumble towards a naked statue. His head bumps onto it, causing him to yelp. "Ouch." he muttered. After he rubs his head that's in pain, he looks up at the naked statue. It didn't take him a while to let out an unholy screech. He stumbles again, but this time, it's on backwards. "Wah!" he exclaimed, grabbing Larence's arm without noticing. "Seriously, why are these statues here?" he says, closing his eyes.

Larence and Rachel looked at him weirdly.

"What's up with you? Do you have something against these statues?" Rachel arched a brow.

Allen opens his eyes. He wondered why Rachel's with the protagonist. In the novel, they're supposed to interact when they're about to find out Ted's identity.

"Hey." Larence spoke, snapping Allen out from his thoughts. "Your grip is tight. Let go, will you?" he says in a displeased tone.

Allen realized what he's doing and he immediately let go. He immediately backs away from him. A moment later, he notices a cute envelope in Larence's hand. His eyes widened. 'Did he read the message.' he thought.

Larence felt a bit uncomfortable when he noticed that Allen had been staring at him for a while now. 'Why is he staring at me?' he asks in his thoughts. He stares back at the boy, giving out a glare. "What? Is there something on my face?"

Allen's face suddenly flushed red, causing him to turn away from Larence. "N-Nothing! I'm going now." he says quickly, running in a different direction only to bump into Ryan who's just passing by. Both of them fell on the floor, causing him to land on top of the boy.

"Allen?" Ryan says, recognizing the redhead.

Unlike before, Allen's face was even redder. He starts to think that he's probably the only one who thinks this position is weird. "R-R-Ryan!?" he stuttered.

"Yup, that's me." Ryan smiled. "What's up with you today? You seem clumsy—" before he could even finish his sentence, Allen immediately gets off of him, quickly running away.

The people who were left behind, started to get confused.

"What's up with him?" Larence asked.

                        ---xXx---

"Hahahaha! Ah, f-fuck—haha—I can't...breathe, pffft!" Az wheezed. He's now rolling on the floor, laughing as hard as he could.

Allen bangs his head again and again, telling himself to snap out of it. He keeps muttering nonstop about words that anyone can't understand. "Can someone please bang my head so hard until I forget about those bl fanfictions!?" he screamed under his breath.