Chapter 27 - The Concerns of Allen and Abigor (Felix)

Two months had passed, the school year already ended and it's already summer vacation. Ever since, Allen kept using the phone during vacant time. In those days of his usage, he unfortunately got sucked into the gates of no return. Allen tried hard to resist his continuous curiosity, he even tried different methods—but nothing worked. So in the end, he got this well-known condition called smartphone addiction.

Rather than reading fanfictions about him involving Ryan and Larence—until now, he still finds it weird—there were also other ships about other characters. This made Allen's curiousity increase drastically.

Allen had been warned by Az and Alicia that too much usage can damage his eyes and was told that most people in modern world were suffering vision problems because of excessive screen time. This made Allen very uneasy, he isn't fond of getting his own eyes destroyed.

Right now, Allen is still in denial about the fact that he's becoming addicted in using the phone. He is definitely freaking out right now, he already have 300 title stories written in his reading list. He literally read different kinds: novels, manwhas, mangas, comics, movies, and animes.

"No way... I didn't realize..." Allen trailed off. It didn't took long, he slumped down on his knees. He looks down to the floor with a despaired expression. "No. I refuse to accept it. I tried so hard to ignore it."

For the past few months, Allen did try to ignore it, but failed miserably in the end. Without him realizing, it already became an addiction. The only stories that he managed to ignore are the fanfictions of Allen being shipped with Larence and Ryan. Allen only read them out of curiosity, it didn't mean he liked it. Yes, that point of curiosity and combination of disbelief—which reaches to the point of causing him for staying up the whole night. He read those fanfictions many times because he was trying to confirm if this was some kind of joke or this is just a nightmare—he was totally in full denial about the fact that people really did ship them. It took a while for Allen to accept it and move on. He promised to himself that he wouldn't try to read them again, and he literally didn't.

As much as he wants to congratulate himself for overcoming those fanfictions, he's struggling to accept the fact that he finds the phone very interesting and addicting.

With the help of magic, the phone could access through the internet from it's own world—not only he did become curious about fanfictions and other things, but the phone triggered his growth from turning into an ultimate fan of some stories. He really became a nerd for Marvel, DC, and anime. He searched through the internet, day and night, reading different kinds of stories.

Manwhas, mangas, novels, dramas, animes, and comics, Allen tried reading all of them. The phone was so addicting that Alicia had to worry about the boy's eyesight.

"I don't understand. W-Why do I like using it!?" he stutters.

As he finally admits this addiction, he starts to think about his concerns for his eyes. He really needs protection towards the radiation.

He starts scrolling through the phone, searching tips that could help him prevent having eye problems. While on the present moment, his thoughts were suddenly about William Kray aka Will.

They wondered about Will disappearing so suddenly. Allen remembered he was told that Alicia could track Will, but there's still no sign. They have been searching for Will ever since they last saw him. It has been really long. Alicia assumed that Will might be using some tool that erases his tracks.

Allen heard from Az that if an individual is a non-character, then it should've been easy since there are only three otherworldly beings staying in this world. It is really odd that neither Alicia nor Az could track him.