Chapter 41 - Allen's Observation

Allen walked around the streets with his butler, Sean. The reason why they're outside the manor right now, it's because he wanted to buy more clothes.

His favorite clothing got dirtied because of the mud where he and Ryan landed on yesterday. Until now, he's still traumatized at the worm incident.

Allen finally understood why Ryan was very afraid of worms. They are extremely scary. He even went far throwing the cloth he wore yesterday, because he feared that the worms might be there.

"Hmm, how about we go here? The clothes here seems decent." Allen stopped at a fancy store nearby.

He was saddened for the fact that the clothes he love from modern world aren't available in this dimension. He recently started watching k-dramas, and he found it very satisfactory. It reached to the point where he wanted to watch or listen anything related to k-pop.

Not only that, he's also interested in anime and any other types of animation, as long as he finds it interesting. Vocaloid and other japanese songs are cool too, that's why he also downloaded songs about it.

Allen is aware that it's quite strange of him to entertain himself, when the world is at risk of getting destroyed. But he is very stressed and he couldn't find any way to cope with this madness other than using the phone. Until now, Allen is still traumatized and hurt because of all the things he found out. Ever since Will appeared out of nowhere and tried to kill him, his world turned upside down.

This caused a huge stress on Allen, and he started to question his own existence. Until now, he still does and kept asking to himself if he's just living a lie. Sometimes, he just wonders if this is all real. Even though Alicia and Az explained everything, after all that happened, how can he just remain at ease?

Allen was just acting that he was able to accept the situation in a less unhealthy manner, but in truth, he wasn't. He couldn't sleep properly anymore, and everytime he goes out, he always feared that just for a second, he'll get killed and the people he cared for are going to die.

Allen is scared. Very scared. He doesn't even now how much longer he can take it, his feelings are getting too much as time passes by. That's why he goes in the internet, looking around stuff that can help him feel better, even just a little bit. As long as it keeps him stable, it's okay. Searching some calm musics also made him at ease. Food also helped him calm down whenever he's stressed sometimes.

"Um...Young master....?" Kyla spoke, which grabbed my attention.

Allen turned his head to look at the maid. "What?"

"I hope it isn't rude for me to ask but...is there any reason why you brought us with you?" Kyla looked at the boy sheepishly. Sean and Ivy stared at Allen, also curious. An unknown knight who was guarding them, also got interested, so that's why he listened in, curious about what the young noble has to say.

"That's what I was wondering as well. If you wish to make us do something for you, then tell us. We are your servants after all." Kivy scratched his head, also avoiding eye contact from the young master.

Allen flinched for a bit and turned around, not facing them for a moment. For some reason, heat was spreading across his cheeks, which made him desperate to not look at them. 'Darn, I knew that bringing them with me would be unusual...I am planning to give them some gifts as a way of apologizing for the inconvenience I caused them so far...' he thought, remembering the moments where he tried to buy their silence about all the things he'd been up to. Not only that, he wanted to thank them as well.

Allen noticed that even if the servants weren't told to and it's not even necessary for them to do such strange things, they seem to be taking care of him. Whenever they noticed that he's hungry, Kyla always prepared him food. There are times Kivy and Ivy goes on their way to visit Allen, asking about his favorite food or drinks. Honestly, he those questions strange, but he still answered anyway. However, he replied rudely. Even though he was happy that he can talk about sweets with someone, he just couldn't bear to expose it to them.