|| 20 : I Love You ||

Say that you love me.

___________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 19 ||

"Oh really...I wish I could meet her someday! Who is y/n by the way?" Y/n played along.

"Y/n...She is...my...."
___________________

I LOVE YOU

"girlfriend..."

"That's great... But you haven't asked her out yet so how is she your girlfriend???"

Yoongi felt his tongue got tied by hearing her question. "yeah... You're right... I haven't aske- wait... How do you know about that...?"

"of course I would know that! You punk! Who the hell can't recognize people when drunk?! I'm y/n!" Y/n said as she pulled and twisted his left ear making the members burst into laughter while yoongi yelped in pain.

"Wahhh... You're y/n! Omo! You're finally talking to me!" Yoongi said as he got rid of her hold on his ear and jumped on her with his legs on either side of her waist.

"Yoongi! You're not a 5 year old kid! Get off of me!" Yoongi shooked his head with a sticked out bottom lip like a kid and made his grip more tighter on her.

But soon they fell onto the floor explaining the fact that y/n isn't really a weight lifter who can easily hold a grown up man in her arms.

As they fell, yoongi's head collided with y/n's making both of them groan in pain.

Meanwhile the members were just enjoying the comedy play with their drinks in their hands. Maknae line was in fits of laughter while the hyungline was partly embarrassed and partly soft for them.

"You're gonna be the end of me, min yoongi..." Y/n sighed.

"And you're gonna be mine... But before that... Would you be my girlfriend?"

And that was how a another mess started....

Yes. It wasn't one of those romantic way and situation of asking a girl out. But well...it turned out like that. A drunk man. A pissed of girl. Both of them lying on the floor in a not-so-romantic way.

But this wasn't the end....

"Y/N, USE THE BREAK!!" Yoongi yelled but it was too late....

The bike collided with the tree....

Yoongi was trying to teach her how to ride a bike as she has been begging him to do so from the last three months. And finally, yoongi agreed to do so on his off days of work. Little did he knew that his clumsy girlfriend of 2 years was surely going to get him into an accident.

"Yoongi...are we going to die...?" Y/n asked in a low voice ignoring the fact that it was just a minor accident.

"I don't know... But if we stay alive then Missy, I sure am going to kill you with my own hands! Just how many times are you going to hurt my back?!" Yoongi said with a glare and a pout. Deadly. Combination.