|| 10 : Protecting Her ||

___________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 09 ||

In just few seconds, the need of using umbrella came as it started pouring heavily.
____________________

PROTECTING HER

I opened the umbrella and held it above her.

It was too small to fit both of us under it unless we walk really close to each other so

It was too small to fit both of us under it unless we walk really close to each other so... Few drops of rain couldn't kill me anyways.

In just few seconds, I was totally soaked from the rain water and I have to say it that cold winds weren't helping at all. Somehow I held it all in while shivering quietly. Much to my despise, her house was quite far from what I expected it to be. Many questions were going around in my head too on the way...

Is she really that kind of person? If yes then why do I feel too uneasy about the things Minnie said?

Isn't that what I thought about her too? Then why does that look on her face earlier keeps on replying in my mind and making me feel like that it's all a lie?

What's all that Minnie mentioned about y/n's parents? Is she really rich? Then why did I never realize that? She never even dressed up all fancy like other stylist...was it all an act?

And what about the things she asked Minnie to do for her?

​​​​​​
These things were more than enough to make me think about y/n in the same way as Minnie but my heart was not willing to believe those things... I just couldn't... Yes, she is clingy but those things are too much to believe...

A sudden music of my own song brought me back back to reality. Y/n's phone was ringing.

Hoon : Yah! Where are you?! Why did you left alone?! I would have dropped you off! Are you okay?!

There were barely any vehicles on the road making it silent enough for me to be able to hear his voice. It was Hoon.

Y/n wiped her tears off quickly and spoke up, "What would happen to me? I'm a grown up woman! I can go home alone!"

Alone? My foot!

Hoon : Y/n-ie~ Don't lie... Don't think about whatever she said....that's all a lie. I know you very well... That girl's out of her mind! You know you can always rely on me..right? And about what she said about your pare-

Y/n : Hoon-ah, the network is not good. I can't hear your voice at all. I'll talk to you later.

I was able to hear his voice clearly though...

She started sobbing loudly as soon as the line got cut.