|| 04 : An Annyoance ||

___________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 03 ||

He was about to close the door but before he could do that, I grabbed the knob of the door to restrict it from closing. I poked my head inside and said "Yoongi-shi, I'm here for some work..."
___________________

AN ANNYOANCE

"What...?" Yoongi raised a brown at me and I showed him the measuring tape in my hands. "No way...you're the new stylist...?" He asked after a long sigh. I nodded at him and entered the studio.

He mumbled an 'okay' before standing. I placed the paper in which I was going to note the measurements on the table and made my way near him to start my work.

I would be lying if I say that my hands were not shaking. I started from measuring his hands for the sleeves. I was barely able to focus on the numbers of tape. Why...? Because his breath was disturbing my neck A LOT. And unfortunately, my neck is really ticklish.

"Yoongi-shi...your breath...it's tickling my neck..." I said making him look at me with a puzzled face. "So you want me to stop breathing?" I looked at him and shooked my head hurriedly.

"Look there." I said to him as I moved his face on the opposite side of my neck by my index finger.

I don't know if I was hallucinating or not but a sound of chuckle reached my ears

As I was done noting all the measurements, I decided to apologize to him again. "By the way, I happened to hear the conversation between you and the choreographer...I'm sorry because of me, you were not able to perform perfectly...I'm really sorry."

He sighed as his eyes met mine before speaking, "I told you 'it's okay'

He sighed as his eyes met mine before speaking, "I told you 'it's okay'. It is okay. So end of the story. Now if you're done then can you please leave? I have work to do."

Author's Pov.

"Okay." Y/n bowed at him with a small smile and left his office. Yoongi ruffled his hair in annoyance and went back to work.