|| 01 : The Encounter ||

A/n's Pov.

A warm ray of light fell on y/n's face making her frown and pull the dovet over her face.

"How long are you going to sleep more?" Y/n turned to look at yoongi with a startled face.

"You were awake?" Y/n asked making yoongi nod in response. "I'm not a sleepy head like a certain someone." Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Of course. And I'm also not like a certain someone who doesn't let his wife sleep till 4 in the morning." A shade of pink appeared on yoongi's face by hearing this.

"Woah~ Your sarcasm has improved a lot~" Yoongi pinched her cheeks getting a pinch back from her. "you know it better than me to whom the credit goes to for this~" Y/n said with giggles following behind.

"Yeah..I guess~" Yoongi said as he shifted their postion so that now y/n was laying flat on top of him. "Are you not eating well nowadays? You seem to be much lighter now then before" Yoongi asked making her look up at him with a puzzeled face.

Y/n : Aniyo! I eat just like how I used to before!

Suga : Really...? Remember when you fell on top of me the day, you joined the company, I swear I had back pain for about 1 week! That was really Painful!

Y/n chuckled at his overacting before saying a quick sorry and pressing a kiss on his lips. She pulled back with a smile only to see yoongi staring at her. "Were you always this pretty~?" Yoongi asked making y/n giggle. "Were you always this cheesy~?" Now it was yoongi's turn to chuckle at her remark.

 "Were you always this cheesy~?" Now it was yoongi's turn to chuckle at her remark

Neither y/n nor yoongi ever imagined that they would end up like this...

Then how did they...?

Well...

Read to find out!