|| 14 : Falling More Deep ||

__________________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 13 ||

No matter how much I waited for that one knock on the studio door, that knock sound didn't reached my ears in this month.

There's something fishy...
__________________________

FALLING MORE DEEP

I sighed as I made my way out of the changing room only to get pulled by namjoon's stylist Minji towards the chair.

"Aish! Why did you took too long to change?!" She said as she started putting makeup on my face.

"Why are you doing my makeup

"Why are you doing my makeup...?" I asked.

"What's with this question? Don't tell me you still don't know that y/n and I have switched our positions... " I gave her a dumbfounded look only to get a raised brow from her.

"What...? So you really didn't knew... Y/n took permission from pdnim and Mi rae sunbaenim, to let her work for a other member. It's been a month since then...There weren't any performance or interviews the last month maybe that's you weren't aware of this change...right?" I nodded and looked around to find where she is.

And soon, my eyes fell on namjoon with y/n in front of him, tieing his tie. She looked quite short in front of him. Their height ratio with namjoon's tall one and y/n's short one looked pretty cute too. And did she always had those dimples on her cheek...?

(ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʸ ⁱᵐᵃᵍⁱⁿᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵃˢ 'ʸ/ⁿ')

I don't know about what they are talking about but now I'm 100% sure that she has dimples just like namjoon, by the fact that they're smiling at each other right now.

Aish! Is the AC not working?! Why does the temperature feel so high suddenly?!

Author's Pov.

Yoongi started fanning his face with his hand as he was sweating heavily even when the AC was set at 15 degree Celsius.

After his makeup was done, he walked towards y/n, who was in the fitting area, with his tie in his hand and handed it to her before speaking up, "Tie it."