|| 12 : His First Step ||

__________________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 11 ||

In place of answering, Yoongi just wrapped himself in the curtains hanging near the door while shivering. "Let me get some warmth before starting your questions and answers session."
___________________________

HIS FIRST STEP

Y/n pulled him to sit on bed away from the curtains and handed him a thick warm blanket to wrap himself in.

As soon as yoongi stopped shivering, y/n asked him, "What are you doing here?!" Yoongi looked at her for a moment before speaking up, "Your cheek has gotten red..."

"I know that! but that's not what I asked!" Yoongi sighed at her and spoke up, "I heard what happened back at the company. And I thought I need to come here in case you would need my help in explaining everything to your parents."

|| Flashback ||

Y/n was on her way back to the studio when she felt a hand pull her harshly to turn around. In front of her were her parents. His father with a disappointed look on his face whereas her mother was fuming with anger.

"Eo-Eomma...A-Appa, Y-You t-" Before she could complete her sentence, a slap was placed on her cheek with the velocity enough to leave a mark. The bottle with the boiled water slipped from her hands, with some water falling on her hand and other on her feet. "Was it this why you wanted to become a stylist?! Fooling around with any man?! Making us hang our head low in front of the society and all relatives?!"

"Eo-Eomma, It's n- not like-"

"I don't need your baseless explanations! You're not going to work at this place from now on!" Her mother said and grabbed her wrist before pulling her out of the company towards their car.

|| Flashback Ends ||

"From the things I heard, I knew for sure that by this time you would either be lectured or your mom would lock you in your room. When I saw that all the lights were off in the house except this one, I guessed maybe they weren't home and I would get to talk to you alone about how to sort this out. So..." Yoongi explained to her.

"You're right. They are not home. In fact, they are usually not here with me. They always travel from one country to another due to their business. I don't even remember the last time they met me. They happened to have a important meeting in Ilsan today and they wanted to check up on me before going to Ilsan but unfortunately, a stupid newspaper came into their sight on the way. And thanks to your popularity, that picture was in the front page. They said they would deal with me after returing back tomorrow morning as they were running short on time." Yoongi's eyes were on her hands through out the time she was speaking.

When she was finally done, he spoke up, "Did the boiled water caused this...?" Y/n followed his gaze and her eyes fell on her left hand. She wasn't even aware of the slightly burnt area on her hand. The color of the back of her palm was matching with the color of her right cheek. All red.

"You should put Polysporin on it..otherwise it will leave a mark later. Do you have it here at home?" Y/n shooked her head at him.

"Ice?" After getting a nod from y/n and asking where the her small fridge in her bedroom is, yoongi made his way to bring some ice cubes for her.