|| 07 : The First Heartache ||

_________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 06 ||

"YAH! SHOES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE KISSED! DON'T DO DISGUSTING THINGS LIKE THIS IN FRON-" Yoongi's eyes widened as he felt a pair of lips on his ones.
__________________

THE FIRST HEARTACHE

"Then humans are...? *hiccup*" Y/n said before falling unconscious in his arms. Meanwhile, yoongi was still freezed as his mind stopped functioning. His cheeks were more red then tomatoes at this point. He came back to reality as the weight of the girl in his arms made him lose his balance slightly.

Having no other choice, yoongi lifted her up and laid her down in the tent. Y/n curled up into a ball as the cold winds touched her skin. Yoongi saw this and looked around to search for a blanket but there was none. So he went back to his room to bring his blanket and covered her with that. He sighed as his eyes fell on her lips.

 He sighed as his eyes fell on her lips

Yoongi's Pov.

Did she really...? My cheeks were burning as the only thing going around in my mind was what happened a few minutes ago. I made my way back to my room as I don't know why but suddenly the temperature inside the tent seemed too high for me. I didn't know what I was supposed to feel about this whole situation. Maybe I should just ignore her totally from now on....

Time skip...

Y/n 's Pov.

I grabbed the blanket closer to me as the temperature was really cold in the morning. And that's when a scent reached my nostrils and made me wake up with widen eyes.

This scent...it's his.... He came here last night?

I thought to myself as I looked at the blanket closely and that's when everything that happened last night hit me like a truck.

And the only thing that I knew at that point was...

I screwed up.

Drinking...speaking in informal way to him..hugging...attempting to kiss a shoe!

But then yoongi.....?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed on top of my lungs while burying my face deep into the blanket. Why did I did that?!!!!!! I wanted to bury myself in the ground at this moment.

I was too much into cursing at myself that I didn't noticed someone entering the tent and smacking my head afterwards.

I peaked out of the blanket and realized that it was Hoon thankfully.