|| 02 : The First Lie ||

___________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 01 ||

She took a step closer to the turn which was unknown to her at the moment and before she could take another step, she soon found herself falling on something or maybe someone.
___________________

THE FIRST LIE

A loud thud echoed in the lobby as two bodies fell on the floor. Y/n moved away the strands of her hair from the face of the person below her only to see the face of her bias.

Yoongi.

Both of them were so shocked from the sudden fall that they didn't even attempted to move away until a alarm tone reached their ears from y/n's phone.

*A to the G to the U to the STD*

Both of them got up from their previous position with a red face. Yoongi cleared his throat awkwardly while y/n lowered her phone volume, did some 90° bows and said multiple sorry.

"It's o-okay. Just make sure to see where you're going" Yoongi said with a pissed face and was about to leave but stopped when once he saw her going the way he came from.

"Hey..you..are you going that way?" Y/n nodded at him only to see yoongi looking at her from head to toe like she was the weirdest thing in the world. "Why..? what's wrong...?" Yoongi shooked his head and said nothing before leaving for the practice room.

Meanwhile, y/n just stood there with a dumbfounded expression with her heart pounding so hard in her chest. Y/n made her way to the turn in the lobby after calming her heart down. As soon as she turned, she found a brown door and without thinking twice, she opened it only to close it again fastly when she heard a scream.

Seokjin's scream.

Y/n's Pov.

Sh*t. Yoongi and seokjin must be thinking that I'm a pervert! Thankfully I didn't saw something that I wasn't supposed to see. I said couple of sorry from outside the gents washroom to seokjin.

After a minute, seokjin came out of the was​​hroom with a really red face. "I'm so sorry! I am new here and I was trying to find the manager's office but I ended up like this...sorry. It wasn't intentional..." I looked up to see his face to find any clue of anger on his face but thankfully just a smile came into my sight.

"Aniyo! It's okay! It's not like you sa- never mind. I just over reacted. I think you need help finding manager-nim's office. Come on! I'll lead you!" Jin said to me with a smile and started guiding me to the office.

He cracked few dad jokes too on the way maybe to make the air less awkward between us as I was still feeling a bit embarrassed. We talked a bit about just causual things...my name, work, etc. He left me near the office as he made his way back to I don't know where. He was just like how I imagined him to be...a total sweetheart

Author's Pov.

Jin entered the practice room with a soft smile on his face. The other members noticed this and namjoon decided to ask him the reason behind it. Jin told them about what happened earlier making everyone laugh except yoongi.

"Ahh...that clumsy girl..." Yoongi said only to feel everyone's eyes now on him. "W-What...? Why are you all looking at me...?" They asked him about how he knows the girl about whom jin was speaking.

Yoongi told them about the little accident that happened earlier with a shade of pink soon appearing on his face afterwards.

All the other members let out a 'whoo' to tease him only to get a shrug as he spoke up, "W-What?! She must be one of those obsessed fans who try to use these tricks to make us fall for them thinking that we're not aware of these tricks! She even had August D as her alarm tune!" Yoongi said with a straight face only to make jin frown at his comment.

"I don't think it was intentional...she looked innocent." Jin said and stood up with other members as the practice was going to start again after the little break that they had.

Yoongi just mumbled a 'whatever' before standing up too

Meanwhile, y/n filled all the forms and submitted her documents to the manager. The manager told her to go to Mi rae, the manager of styling department to get further details about her work.

She was going to Mi Rae's office but stopped when she heard a voice coming from a room. "Yoongi, what's wrong? Are you hurt somewhere? You were doing the steps perfectly before the break but now , you keep stumbling here and there..." The choreographer said with a concerned look on his face.

"Well...umm...I slipped on the stairs during the break and ended up hurting my back.." Yoongi said after thinking for a moment. Meanwhile, y/n was a bit taken back by his reply. Y/n would be lying if she said that her heart didn't fluttered at all by hearing his reply.

Y/n's Pov.

Yoongi was lying. But why...? If anyone comes to know that because of my clumsiness, The Min Yoongi ended up getting hurt, I'm sure as hell that I'm going to face some troubles. Should I go and tell them that it was because of me...? But what if he had his own reason for lying...? I guess I shouldn't say something... He must've his own reasons. Right?

_________

03 Preview :

"y/n, you're going to be yoongi's stylist."

"W-What...?"
_________

|| Don't forget to vote & comment if you enjoyed this part (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ||