|| 09 : The Betrayal ||

___________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 08 ||
​​​​​
Members were quite amazed by her explanation. Usually, she came out as a clumsy and a pretty dumb girl. But the one at the office right now had a serious look and brain like a detective.
___________________

THE BETRAYAL

"Hoon, go and note the names of the workers who have the phone of this company from the Camera and makeup department." Pdnim said to hoon.

Hoon came back after 5 minutes and gave the names to PDnim. "At what time did the picture started spreading?" Y/n asked.

"At about 5 pm" Namjoon answered.

"If it was at 5 pm, then it must've been sent by the person when he was present in the company unless that person was on leave. Pdnim, I think we should check the CCTV footage and see if those who have this phone have sent this pic." Y/n said to Bang pdnim.

PDnim nodded at her before checking the clips of the duration from 5 Pm to 5 : 30 Pm of all 5 workers who has the MI phones. And that's when he found something suspicious.

He zoomed in and found out the picture of the kiss on the screen of the phone that was in....

Minnie's Hands.

"Found the traitor." PDnim said and moved the laptop towards the members and y/n. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw the clip zoomed in where Minnie was glancing at Y/n and Hoon once in a while and sending the pics on social media.

"Bring kang Minnie from your department right now!" Pdnim said to mi rae on call.
"She ca-can't do th-this..."

Mi rae flinched at his high voice before getting up hurriedly and making her way to where all stylist do their work but ended up bumping into yoongi on her way.

"Have you seen y/n?" Yoongi asked her. "I think she's in Band pdnim's office... I heard her voice when I was on the call with pdnim few minutes ago." Yoongi's eyes widened when he heard that.

"What the heck?! What is she doing there?!"

"I don't have an idea...but I'm not feeling good about this whole situation...her voice on the call was somewhat uneasy. On top of that, pdnim sounded a lot angry during the call." Mi rae said worriedly.

"I swear if she said something nonsense to PDnim, I would shave her both brows!!!" Yoongi said frustratedly and ran towards pdnim's office.

Yoongi entered the office with a loud thud sound coming from the door that he opened with great force. Everyone looked at him dumbfounded but shifted their gaze from him to Minnie when she entered the office.

"Kang Minnie, we told you clearly before you started working here that you can't share any kind of information and rumors about the artists unless you want to get sued by us! Then how dare you to create such a big scandal!" PD nim raised his voice making everyone flinch at his outburst.