|| 06 : First Fluttering ||

__________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 05 ||

A pout came onto my face as I tried to think more and then finally something really cute came in my mind.​
__________________

FIRST FLUTTERING

Author's POV.

"He gave me a nickname! Last weekend I messed up something...I don't remember what...since then he calls me Aho! Isn't it soo cute?!" Y/n asked with a big smile.

"Aho Y/n-ah, you really are a pabo... Aho means stupid in Japanese..." Hoon said while trying hard not to laugh at her.

" Hoon said while trying hard not to laugh at her

"Did he really...? Aish! So throughout this time, I was smiling at him like an idiot whenever he called me stupid!" Y/n covered her face with papers as embarrassment took over her.

"Guess we shouldn't go further as I don't think I can bare hearing more embarrassing things..." Y/n nodded at him and left to go to Mi rae's office to hand over the designs she made.

After giving her the designs, she went back home early as she had to catch flight on the next day with other staff for the mv shooting.

Next day...

By the time, they reached LA for shooting, it was already 6 pm. Everyone was deadly tired because of the long flight.

But that was not the case with yoongi, he was not only tired but also sick

But that was not the case with yoongi, he was not only tired but also sick. By the time he reached the rent house from the airport, he vomited about 4 times. Members were getting worried too. The ride from the airport took 1 hours so it was 7 pm by then.

Y/n decided to go to medical shop as soon as she found out about his health. But unfortunately it was sunday and there were hardly any shops open at that time. After roaming around LA for a good 1 hour, she was finally able to get the medicines. By the time she reached the rent house, it was 8 : 30 pm.