|| 15 : Jealousy ||

__________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 14 ||

My questions were soon answered when I went to the doctor who was treating her after I got my check up done.
 ___________________

JEALOUSY

"She's allergic to dust, smoke and everything that causes breathing problem. Whoever is her guardian, tell them to make sure that she doesn't get in contact with any of these. Otherwise the results might be dangerous. Also, in some cases, smell of few strong spices harms the person too."

She was misunderstood... A. Lot. 

This was the reason she always avoided doing things related to this...

"She'll wake up soon. Let me know if she gets that redness on her body again or if she says her body feels itchy." Doctor said as he made his way out of the room.

Just as he left, all the members entered the room with an angry face. 

"Yah! How the hell were you able sleep in that fire?!"

"Do you know how scared we got?!"

"Because of you hyung, noona is lying on this hospital bed right now!"

"Hyung, isn't this your blazer that noona is wearing?"

"Hyu-" 

"Enough. This is a hospital so keep your voices down. You can do all the scolding back at home. Jin hyung, take them back to home. I'll come a little later today...." I said with a stern voice and got a nod from jin hyung. 

Time skip... 

I was fidgeting with my fingers when I felt her move. And soon, she opened her eyes and blinked a few times while looking around the hospital room. "You're in hospital."

   She looked towards me with a startled face

She looked towards me with a startled face. "Omo! You scared me! What am I doing here- wait.. It must be because of the allergy.."

"Yeah.. You know you could've just let someone know that I might be inside in there...you didn't had to come there in fire yourself when you know that you're allergic to that air... Who knows... this unnecessary bravery of yours could've made you end up in a coffin instead of a hospital bed."

"What a nice way to say thanks for my help... I just did what my heart told me to do. I am not a genius like you whose brain functions properly in those situations. By the way, is there anyone else who got hurt because of that fire? Is everyone else alright? And when can I get out of this suffocating place?" Y/n asked.