|| 13 : The Change ||

__________________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 12 ||

"Didn't I made it clear that you're not working there anymore?" Her mom gave her a look.

"About that, I have something to say..."
__________________________

THE CHANGE

After a long talk, her mom and dad finally agreed to let her work at the conpany. Y/n made her way to the company in the taxi. She was relieved that her father didn't got to know about that yoongi was in her room all night otherwise they both had been dead by now as her dad is really protective.

Her mind was filled with thoughts about the conversation between her and yoongi last night.

|| Last night ||

Yoongi tried his very best to gain the courage to climb down by the not so thick pipeline. But his legs kept on shaking in terror everytime he tried to go on the opposite side of the balcony.

As a result, having no other choice, y/n finally decided to let him stay at her room for the night.

The first few minutes were spent in a pin drop silence. They both just sat on the bed with their back resting on the headboard and kept their mouth shut. It stayed like that until yoongi finally opened his mouth.

"About what Minnie said yesterday... It must be shocking to you... Wasn't it?"

Y/n nodded her head slowly before speaking up, "yes...it was... Now that I think about it, it might had not turned into a big issue only if I'd been a little more thoughtful. She had feelings for Hoon. I didn't noticed them earlier but now when I look back, I can feel them. It must've hurt her a lot seeing him with me mostly. Whether I agree or not, but little do I know that I am the reason this scandal happened, I'm the reason the bond between hoon and Minnie got ruined, I'm the reason she got fired by the company... I should've noticed the little signs from her that I witnessed whenever I was near Hoon..."

"Did you ever forced hoon to stick around you?" Yoongi asked and got a 'no' from her.

"Then why do you think you're the one to blame for all this? It was his choice to be with you rather than her. Weren't you the one who said that your feelings are your responsibility? Then why is it the opposite in this case? Why do you feel like you are responsible for making her feel that way and all her her doings? She got fired because of her deeds so stop blaming yourself."

"Woah~ Min yoongi, you too talk really well." Yoongi chuckled at her stolen compliment before starting his inquiry again.

"I don't know if it's okay if I ask this

"I don't know if it's okay if I ask this... but is your relations with your parents not good? I mean slapping a all grown up girl at her workplace isn't a small thing..."