|| 03 : The First Task ||

___________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 02 ||

Y/n's Pov.

Yoongi was lying. But why...? If anyone comes to know that because of my clumsiness, The Min Yoongi ended up getting hurt, I'm sure as hell that I'm going to face some troubles. Should I go and tell them that it was because of me...? But what if he had his own reason for lying...? I guess I shouldn't say something... He must've his own reasons. Right?
__________________

THE FIRST TASK

Only if I was a bit more careful, he would've been all good. His back must be hurting a lot since I'm not really light. I need to make it up to him. I should apologize to him again as soon as I get a chance.

Author's Pov.

​​​​​​Y/n made her way to Mi rae's office with her mind still filled with thoughts of yoongi. As she entered the office after knocking she saw two girls talking about some work.

She introduced herself and told them for what she was there making the girl who was standing near the the another girl, Mi rae, chuckle. "Are you really a makeup artist and stylist?" That girl said as she checked out y/n from head to toe.

Y/n just nodded at her awkwardly unaware of the fact that her dressing style is just too simple as compared to her occupation

Y/n just nodded at her awkwardly unaware of the fact that her dressing style is just too simple as compared to her occupation. Mi Rae gave that girl a glare before asking her to leave.

"Sorry, y/n-shi..don't mind her." Mi rae gave her a apologetic smile only to get a cheerful one back from y/n as she finally understood what that girl meant.

"It's okay! I can't believe it too sometimes that I'm in this field..hehe." A soft smile came on Mi Rae's face as her insides melted at y/n's cuteness.

"That's good then! So let me tell you few more things about your work. Manager-nim must have told you already about things like artist's privacy and keeping informations confidential, etc. Let's start from the main point. Y/n, you're going to be yoongi's stylist."

"W-What?"

"Y/n-shi, you heard me."

"I'm going to be yoongi's stylist...?"

"Yes."

"The Min Yoongi...?"

"Yes, Y/n-shi. The. Min. Yoongi. Your faculty must've told you about how we needed two new employees. One for hoseok and one for yoongI. Unfortunately, we weren't able to find experienced stylist so we decided to reach out to the university from where we found few of our old artists, which is your universitiy. As the boys have always something in their schedule, we didn't had much time so we decided to hire inexperienced ones for the mean time till we find experienced ones. Athough there's a chance that the company would hire you as a all time stylist if they get impressed by your work." Y/n mouth turned into a '0' shape as she heard Mi Rae with full attention.