|| 05 : Misconceptions ||

__________________

|| PREVIOUS PART : 04 ||

"Why did you even became a stylist when you can't even note measurements properly?!!" As yoongi raised his voice, now every one knew at this point that y/n has really dugged her own grave.
__________________

MISCONCEPTIONS

"Sit there...I'll try to do something about this.." Y/n said pointing to the chair in front of a mirror. Mi Ra took the sign and said, "I'll do his makeup for today...so do anything you can to solve this."

Y/n nodded at her and sat down on both of her knees before looking at the sleeves for a second and starting her work.

She grabbed about 2 cm of sleeve and lifted it up before sticking it with glue gun upward and spreading glitter on the glue visible.

She did this 3-4 times before doing the same to the another sleeve. "Done!" Y/n said and let out a relieved sigh. Everyone looked at the sleeves amused as they were looking beautiful than they might have with their normal design.
(I hope this description was okay..I'm not really good at this🙂)

Time skip...

Members made their way back to the makeup room to get rid of the heavy makeup on their beautiful faces after completing the live online performance and a little interview.

Yoongi was ahead from all of them as he was the most desperate one to just lie down after getting rid of the makeup.

"So...our newbie No. 2, Who's your favorite among the members?" Mi rae asked y/n.

Yoongi stopped just in front of the door of makeup room as he was suddenly curious about the answer. "Well..they all are so good. But as for my favorite, it's yoongi-shi...he's just so cool!"

As y/n completed her sentence, yoongi entered the room making everyone jump up from their seats startled. As all the members came in, everyone made their way to do their duty including y/n.

As y/n started wiping off the makeup from yoongi's forehead, yoongi finally spoke up, "Mianheyo...for raising my voice earlier..." Y/n smiled at him and said, "Aniyo! Gwenchanayo! It was my mistake so I deserved to be scolded!" At this point, yoongi could only think of one word....

"fake".

As the members got all the makeup off of their face, the staff left them to have some rest. It was quite for some moments until jimin finally broke the silence, "Yoongi hyung's stylist...she seems to be really nice and kind..."

Yoongi's Pov.

I'm her favorite...that's why she is always too clingy and annoying around me...I knew it.

"Yoongi hyung's stylist...she seems to be really nice and kind..."

I opened my eyes by hearing jimin's words. "I told you all so that day..." Jin hyung said referring to the restroom incident.

"The sleeves are looking so beautiful! I'm jealous...Should I ask her to design some clothes for me too...?" Jungkook said while playing with my sleeves.

"It was really cool how she handled the whole situation! I even heard her say that yoongi hyung's her favorite when we were coming here even after what happened earlier!" Taehyung said as his big doe eyes were on me.