|| Teaser ||

|| Say that you love me ||

TEASER

A smile appeared on her face as she processed what he said. The guy in front of her gave her a confused look seeing her smile even though when he just rejected her in maybe the rudest way possible. One thing was clear in his mind at this point, she's really shameless.

When a no one became his someone...

He never thought that even a cheerful smile of someone could hurt him.

He never thought that even a smile could be filled of sorrow.

He never thought even a presence of someone could hurt him.

He never thought that even a presence could be felt like an absence.

"Yoongi, you're not heartless..." A line that touched his heart which many people thought was never there in his chest.

"I am used to it" The 5 words that made him realize the things which he wasn't able to realize before.

"Y/n, I l-like y-you." Yoongi said with nervousness evident in his voice. He knew that either he would get few not-so-good words as a reply or most probably a slap after how he rejected her that day. But the girl had something else in her mind. He never thought that in place of a reply, he would see her walk away with a expression that was not understandable to him.

~Next day~

"Y/n, I like you."

"........"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Have you changed your perfume?"

"......?"

Next day...

"​​​​​Y/n! For God's sake! Say something at least!" Yoongi said as he pulled her back to him.

"Yoongi, you know you're the most selfish person I've ever seen..." Y/n said with a emotional less face.

"I know...

And this is the most selfish thing that I have ever done..." He said and closed the distance between their lips.

This was the start of everything and end of many things.

'Say that you love me', a journey from being his fan to his stylist to his love...