[10] tags

"What should I do for the meantime?" (y/n) asked no one in particular as she wandered through the forest, not really having anywhere in mind since she already knew who her target was

One of the Amori brothers. Imori, to be more exact

With the ability she had, she could easily take his tag within a second, but where would be the fun in that?

"Maybe I should train my ability first," nodding at her own statement, (y/n) began her training of some sort.

She was sure that no one was following her, but if things changed and she was the target of Illumi and Pokkle she knew that she'd be fucked up, her reaction time would be too slow for her to dodge their attacks.

"Nah, they're important side characters, things wouldn't change for them,"

━━━

"Oh, that took me two tries to get used to," (y/n) muttered, as she stared at her feet.

What was she doing you might ask.

Well, (y/n) thought of a way to utilize her ability, and it basically made it look like she never appeared in the first place, ever since she joined the agency, the glowing blue light that covered her became thinner and was probably unnoticable to those who weren't near her.

"Now all I have to worry about is the last phase," the girl then started to walk once again, her feet already began to feel tired, but still, she kept on going.

Night time came and the day was spent by (y/n) with her constantly goofing around on the island, the girl wanted to interact with the other characters that she didn't find annoying or scary, but she felt too listless to do so.

Yes, she wanted to be friends with them, but she felt like doing that on the first day wouldn't be advisable since everyone was on high alert.

She thought about befriending them after 4 days, and maybe that's what she was going to do.

The girl had food inside her bag that would suffice her hunger until the last day, the others would probably starve as well and she was glad that she had more than enough for the five of them.

How she managed to pack everything in her bag was one of the world's mysteries.

"I'll team up with Killua tomorrow, I'll probably go insane if I'm alone here after two days." (y/n) sighed as she found a tree that would have been enough for her to sleep on as its branch was thicker than most.