[23] 200

"I'm now confident in your ability," Wing said as he raised his hand that was wrapped in some sort of aura

"Put down your belongings and if you have something comfortable, please wear it,"

The three nodded while (y/n) sighed, relieved that she bought a tank top earlier that week after she managed to get enough money.

As the three did what Wing told them to do, they had sort of a problem since the man could only open two people's aura nodes at a time.

"I'll go first, if that's okay," (y/n) proposed earning a nod from the man who readied his hands.

With (y/n) facing away from Wing, she closed her eyes as she waited for the sensation to hit her body, and not even seconds later, she felt it.

She wanted to run away for some reason.

It felt unnerving as if there was a blob of slime engulfing each and every part of her body, all except her face and yet, she felt suffocated.

Gon and Killua watched in fascination, especially with how the girl had mixed reactions with what was happening.

It didn't take long for Wing to open her aura nodes, but for (y/n) it felt like it was happening for hours on end, the girl did contain her screams as it would be awkward.

"Every micropyle in your body has opened," Wing was going to say something again but was cut off by Gon and Killua who wanted to open their micropyles next.

The man could only smile at their eagerness despite not really knowing how it felt since they based everything off of (y/n)'s reaction who did her damned best to conceal what she was feeling.

Wing got back to work again and while he helped the boys, (y/n) stared at her arms with wonder and interest.

It wasn't an exaggeration in the show that the bodies were engulfed in some sort of white smoke.

"I guess the creepy feeling was worth it when I actually get to see cool things like these," the girl thought to herself as she began waving her arms around.

The time she used for observing her so-called aura ended as she heard the shouts of both Gon and Killua.

She couldn't do anything to help them out at that time, they needed to go through that just so that they could pass Hisoka.

With their auras finally released, they stared at their bodies the same way (y/n) looked at her minutes ago.

"It's like steam coming out of a kettle," Gon said as he stared at his arms while Killua did the same.

"It's rushing out from every part of my body," Killua continued their commentary.

"It's cool...but won't we die if this keeps up?" (y/n) asked.