[26] arrows

"Huh

"Huh...(y/n)-san's been practicing Nen?" Gon tilted his head as he tried to process what Killua said.

"That much is obvious. She goes missing for an hour everyday, where else do you think she goes to?" Killua asked, Gon still had the cogs in his brain stuck.

The white-haired boy couldn't blame him though, Gon was bed-ridden and missed all the action for the past two months, it wasn't much of a surprise that he didn't know.

"Well, what if she wasn't actually training?"

"The hag is as readable as an open book, plus, my gut tells me that she's gotten stronger," Killua answered, throwing his hand back to support his head as they headed to Wing's place.

Where was (y/n) you might ask?

Well, she was trying to cut out foam shapes to replace the sharp and pointy ends of the arrow she had been using, she already knew that replacing it with foam was better than using the real thing.

It was safer, lighter, and it trained her to apply more of her Nen to the arrow she would be using.

All while the sword she bought for fun would remain the same.

"Now that's all set, all I have to do is go to Wing-san and tell those two that I've been training," the girl muttered to herself, somewhat guilty that she hid something from the two.

As she gathered the ten arrows she fixed, she grabbed her trusty bow. She then closed the curtains to her room all while her back faced the window not wanting to see how high her room was from the ground.

The girl nodded as she closed her eyes before she teleported to the place where everybody was.

"See, I told you she was training," Killua sighed as the cogs in Gon's head finally turned, his eyes lighting up as if there was a light bulb right above his head.

"Good afternoon?" (y/n) greeted, as she made her way to sit on the couch placed in the middle of the room before placing down the things she had in hand.

"What's with that?" Killua asked as he grabbed the arrows, the boy poked the pointy foam end.

"Why is it soft?" Gon followed as he mirrored what Killua was doing.

"Because it's foam," the girl shrugged as she began twirling an arrow, the three of them were holding an arrow each.

Their attention was moved to Wing who was standing near the television while Zushi stood obediently just beside him.

"Gon-kun, Killua-kun, Zushi," The man said as he pointed to the space in front of him.

The three boys nodded as they sat on the space, (y/n), who felt left out said "Wing-san, how about me?"

The man smiled as he replied, "You begged me half a month ago to teach you what they're going to learn today, but you can join them if you want,"

(y/n) nodded as she stood behind them, not really wanting to sit down.